How do you get on Cardiology/Critical Care Division Gravy Train?

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2018 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geeezz! This division sucks but you're just desperate for attention by dragging FK in on this

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly even though it’s all true why u dragging me into this.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was hard to see Frank at all at the NSM. He was stuck up Hart’s Asshole the whole time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we ever going to get new products? EEG electrodes are not the answer John, just because you screwed up and committed to some ridiculous about of product with Ambu doesn’t mean you have to put unrealistic quotas on us. Also the new electrode isn’t the answer either. I really thought this division was going to change, but it hasn’t, we are treated like shit compared to the other divisions, we have archaic products, we are under paid, and under staffed, but worst of all we are leaded by a person that doesn’t care about us at all! By the way your Corporate Sales team is a joke, they have lost more contracts for us then they have won, plus one big thing that I’ve seen is they have very few relationships in the IDN groups, it’s pathetic. Time to get off the sinking ship!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Giving this division to JH is like giving a rotary phone to a 15 year old...they have no idea how to make it work.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We just lost two of our best reps and more to follow, nice compensation plan John Hart, you dumb ass! How can you come in and change everything up and not expect to feel the repercussions of your stupidity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares! It's actually a good thing they quit. More money to the bottom line! This business doesn't need a sales force anyways. The current structure is only capable of year after year declines. Hire the 4 best looking women reps, have them cover the country, and have them report to Curt, who can travel with them. Instead of monthly declines, maybe they can keeps things erect.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha good one!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another rep bites the dust, nice going John Hart! John is such a sore loser, he is now trying to go after other companies for poaching his reps, and is looking to have all his reps sign a non-compete. The great comp plan that John put together has yielded at least ten new openings and it's will just continue it's downward spiral.
    John has lost total control of this division and the end is near. This great comp plan has now lost our top reps across the board and will continue to do so until changes are made and you have to start from the top!
    Time to go Little Man (JH)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What territory is this?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard (NS) left and I understand why, John Hart screwed her out of a promotion to Regional Trainer, which she has been doing anyhow to help out. John didn't promote her, because she missed her number by a few thousand dollars and that was caused from negative numbers in hyfrecators, which we didn't really sell last year.
    The bottom line is John didn't like Nicole, so he found a reason not to promote her, and he wonders why everyone leave it's because of him, but don't worry he will blame it on someone else.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instead of complaining, put in your two weeks. Fast and easy. These are just jobs and a shit company cannot define you. Conmed will always be Conmed. Let that sink in.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was contacted by a recruiter for a job with this division. Stumbled on this thread. I'm new to Hospital sales. This thread makes things sound like a train wreck. Is it really that bad?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those in charge of fixing problems and innovating the company are sustaining profit by refusing to spend money. Cheerleader b#!!$#!T every few months on how great the company is going and we're seeing improvement. We get a shirt, a pen, some food, and....mandatory overtime.....???

If you want to make a quick buck, join the sinking ship. But don't rely on a growing career with positive thinkers and beautiful women working around you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF are u talking about?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom line is this division is terrible! It's run by a guy (JH) that just delegates all responsibilities to the people below him, and if you don't hit your number he has the Area Directors put you on a plan that you can't achieve. The guy plays favorites and if your not on his good side you are done. The reason I left was, because the division has no new products and they made the quotas easy to hit the first few month so that people would stay (but that didn't work out to well) just wait till later in the year when the quotas go way up and loosing the Vizient contract starts kicking in. You Guys Are Screwed!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, until James T leaves, I will stay. Making him a manager was their best decision yet. He is a great leader and already is boosting up his entire team. He has stayed through thick and thin so if he leaves, it is a sign to me that it is time to go.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? After all that's happened with this company and the C&CC division you think JT leaving is the sign to leave. Anyone with any sense has left long ago.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

James, it's good to see that you can speak for yourself, and you have done a nice job, thanks to picking up Atlanta, which you had nothing to do with. The bottom line is when you lose business from the new HPG contract you will be running for a new job along with the rest of your team. James, you have been a great sales rep for years, but right now things are good for you, but once Vizient kicks in, you won't be tutting your own horn.