How do you get on Cardiology/Critical Care Division Gravy Train?

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2018 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...........

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Assuming you're the same person that says "no one cares" and yet you keep coming back to check this thread...you're a complete idiot. This is quite hilarious actually.(Laughing at you, not with you)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You assumed wrong mental midget, devoid of any synapse. You may want to look that one up, Clown.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haa haa haa aaaaaaaaaa!
    You're back again! Because "you don't care" Priceless!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhhhhh Haha oh man! You're back again even though "you don't care". Priceless!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sent your reply back twice, oh one with vacancy of the cranium. Go back down to your Basement dwelling and ask Mom for some milk toast.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Predictable you would try to slam me for the double post. Very grade school like don't you think. I had a little cell phone trouble and it looked like the first try didn't go through. Oh my, I have a "vacancy in the cranium."
    I bet the blood vessels in your head are about to pop because you can't resist posting AGAIN to the thread regarding a division that "nobody cares about."
    Don't you see the irony in this? I guess not. Real swift aren't you.
    Go put some mustard on your taters, Carl.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell our you idiots talking about, stay off the thread, your so annoying! Let's get back to business, we all know John Hart is a pinhead and he doesn't give a shit about anyone, he should just move on to another one of his twelve jobs that he has had in his career, this is the longest he has held a job. I heard that he held a job at Styker (Ortho) for two days before they removed his ass, because he made a fool of himself trying to give a speech to a division is which he knew nothing about their products, just like when he started here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh shut up you!

If people want to insult each other anonymously on the internet, you shouldn't get in the way. You will insulted as well.

Now go back to polishing John's urinals.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There you go again Mr "Nobody cares about C&CC."

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He didn't know our products when he started and still doesn't.
    He's also clueless on how to motivate and lead a team.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And there YOU go again, responding, Mr. "I must defend my dignity on the internet."

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, I don't feel I need to defend anything. You're the one who proclaimed in a high and mighty fashion that no one cares about C&CC. I made the point that if you "don't care"...why are you here on the message board posting? Pretty simple concept.
    So, I'm glad to know you actually do care. That means there's at least one in the world that does...you. A little secret for just you, nobody else, I don't care either really. I do care about the few good people we have left in the division. I hope we all get out asap. I've enjoyed playing you. You get worked up so easily. Go find your stash of doobies, or take a pill, you'll be ok.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, what a pinhead. There are no good people left in this Division. If you are a dude, I would imagine you as being 5 foot something and 100lbs something. In other words a pure loser.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh come on...you're not in this division. No one in this division cares about it. You apparently do though. You can't stay away from this thread. You pop a vein yet?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you get your ideas for insults from high school kids? Or, maybe while working out at Globo Gym?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought you didn't care. If you didn't, you wouldn't respond. I am merely trolling you. This was so simple, because you are predictable. I don't have to call you names or tell you to perform any actions; you're guaranteed to come back and respond. Defend yourself relentlessly and contradict yourself by responding (caring).

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both you and I and many others are trolls on this thread. The only difference is, I have a Masters Degree and you are stuck in life with nothing. Cry me a river in Utica.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Masters Degree wasted :eek:

You're here trying to obtain reactions of agitation and anxiety from professionals who've been doing this since before 4chan existed. I can't cry, THC dried me out of tears. I am not in Utica, I never liked New York.

The real difference is, you are wasting your time, I just pop in once a day.

But.

I see you responding to everyone. :rolleyes: ohhhhhh youuuuu!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, Master’s Degree enabled me to make more in a week, than you make in 3 months. I do enjoy playing with mental deficients such as yourself. I do agree with your dislike of New York. However, living in the Hampton’s is quite pleasant. I do leave for Palm Beach from Nov 15 until Baseball Season starts.