How do you get on Cardiology/Critical Care Division Gravy Train?

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2018 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would this division please go away. Nobody gives a shit about any of you past/present.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's face it, this division is worthless! John Hart sits at home looking in the mirror, while his loser AD's sit at home and do nothing. There is no leadership what so ever in this division, lets face it Chris N., Nadia W, and Shawn H are a joke! they are all just John's little puppets. They could firer all the reps and get rid of all the AD's and still have the same amount of sales each year by just managing the distributors. If you want a cush job as a sales rep and want to make about $80K this is it, if you really want an easy management job become an AD, they pull in $160,000+ for staying at home. Can't beat it! Someone will wise up and fire John Hart and change the whole division, there is already rumors that they are going to liquidate the whole division and lay-off most of the division, right now they aren't going to hit their number this year and three of the last four. Should be an interesting 2020!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just left this divisions recently, and I can tell you that I got away with murder, my AD never rode with me and showed no ability to lead a team, I fielded more questions then my AD did, the AD's are so scared of John Hart and losing their jobs if they don't do what he says. I was never challenged in my job, because no one knew how too. This division (C-CC) is run by a self-righteous moron, and I thank you for the easiest job I've ever had in my life, so now it's time to man-up and take my career serious, that why I got the hell out of Conmed.
    Thanks, John

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^ Give it up. We all know who you are.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how to take off all threads on this shitty division? It’s just a black eye for us in the other divisions. Look at some of these threads. Total losers. NOBODY CARES!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which threads do you care about?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Freedom of speech. No laws are being broken. I don't see pictures of work instructions or engineer blue prints on this site. I see many losers/trolls. Try contacting an admin. Tell them a thread is hurting your feelings. They might send you a coupon for ice cream. You'll feel better afterwards. :eek:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the Geek loser, layed off in Mom’s basement.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good old John Hart has run this division into the ground, John, it's going to be three of the last four years you didn't hit your number, so it's time to firer yourself. It's a shame that Ambu stuck it to you, you should have seen it coming, Brett got his revenge on Conmed and made you look like an "ass", which doesn't surprise me. Good luck in your new venture once your get what you deserve "A one way ticket out of Conmed".

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same troll making the same prediction on yet another thread. :eek:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So they finally wised up and force John Hart into retirement, it's about time, after running the division into the ground with his great idea of expanding the salesforce, which fell flat on it's face.
    Bottom line is John's ego got in the way and ruined the division and now the division is in total disarray and John walks away with his pockets filled with cash "only in America" Now we have no idea what is going to happen to our division and I know a lot of us are starting to look.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like Nadia survives again, just when it looks like Nadia is going to get fired for missing her number for three years in a row and finishing dead last. John will let her stay, because he doesn't want to deal with any HR issues before he walks out the door, how fitting!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like Nadia survives again, just when it looks like Nadia is going to get fired for missing her number for three years in a row and finishing dead last. John will let her stay, because he doesn't want to deal with any HR issues before he walks out the door, how fitting!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About time JH got cut loose. His management style was as old as he was.
    Hey Curt, Stryker management philosophy doesn't work in this division! You've failed miserably with C&CC. Go away.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9 pages for this thread. Mostly the same exact no life troll talking about JH. :rolleyes:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So says you...the troll.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm the troll recognizer. Not a troll. Better recognize. :eek: