How Do You Think PDI Novartis contract negotiations are going?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2018 at 12:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I was hired on last year the PDI manager really dangled that carrot out in front me that a rollover was immenent. Saw through that bs and now I’m looking. The drug is good but there isn’t any money to be made here on the PDI side and a rollover is not happening. Honestly though why would they rollover even 1/2 of the primary care reps? Pay us more for the same amount of scripts doesn’t make sense.

If I was to guess this contract may have one more renewal on it before they either cut bait and reduce the number of pcps to allow the cv teams to do it all or hand pick a very small number of territories to hire for directly to call on pcp.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every PDI rep has been on a perpetual job interview since day one. Every rep was told (Lied too) about a roll over. Why would NVS ever hire anyone when PDI is doing the same work the NVS reps do for 60% of the cost? They even get to treat you badly for free!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instead of playing the boohoo victim, LEARN your Company structure (this applies to ALL Contract companies). Manufacturers pay the same and sometimes more for contract reps. Unfortunately, a good % of the contact reps' salary is taken to pay their Management Team to include Admin. Learn the facts! Get off your lazy a$$ and find a job to your likings. Clearly, you'll always have something to complain. Try pointing the finger at yourself. SAD!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which PDI territories call on Cardiology and Specialty? Region?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the gig is up. That is my opinion.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another ignorant loudmouth. 1 - she doesnt understand why her salary is the way that it is. 2 - calling on PCP and Card are very different and most PDI reps dont have specialty experience. 3 - you need to learn what ASSuming does, nevermind spinning yourself and others into a frenzy. What a loser!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In fact, I happen to have more cardiology experience than my cv1 and cv2 idiot partners. Now who's ASSuming??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you’re sore to forever being stuck in the contracting bucket. Don’t blame ya a bit.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then just speak for yourself. Dont misrepresent. If youre sooooo talented, why are you still on this contract? Another example of 'pointing the finger' and the 'forever victim'. Take responsibility of where you are 'right now' in life. Itll be a good start. Good luck, youll need it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would any client re-up with this joke of a company that has totally divested I.e., fired, all the client support. And gone on record that they don’t care about CSO

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point. I guess its a matter of whether we want to read or deal with the writing on the wall. Denial is so much easier. The blame game too.