How does Teleflex survive ?

Discussion in 'Teleflex Medical' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2013 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never seen a worse managed company in my life - it's just sad. Upper management does not have a clue about their own products or business units.
    Teleflex bought LMA - announced in AUGUST of 2012.
    And as of today - they still have NO game plan on how to sell the LMA product line.
    It's ridiculous how clueless management is - they didn't even check to see how LMA products were sold - the unit of measure, for crying out loud. Teleflex jsut put all the products under a ces price and that cause one hell of mess.
    How can you not check that ????
    And worse yet, they still don't know how to fix it.

They still can't even get SAP correct after 5 years.

Just pathetic.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed,

Seriously regret the day I signed on with this group. Wish I had taken these message boards more serious. I know there is allot of ranting on CP, but I can't say a whole lot of great things about TFX.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Lord - what did I get myself into. This company is a joke. There is NO leadership here at all. The managers of Respiratory all look like Ken dolls with their hair and teeth and tans, I wonder how much they spend on make up a month. There is an anorexic woman with skin like shoe leather in charge of Specialty stuff and she walks around dressed like a street walker in the red light district. And she has teeth like a crocodile.
    No one in this whole place has a clue as to what is going on.
    And I left a pretty good job for this crap place. Wish I knew then what I know now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is very simple: if you don't like it, leave!! There is already someone waiting to take your spot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just 'downsized". Good company, but upset becuase i was doing a good job and really liked it here. Good luck to those of you in my same predicament

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consider yourself lucky. I am trying to find another job, but during interviews I am told that Teleflex is considered a joke of a company in the medical industry and people view it as a negative on my resume as having worked there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cuts in clinical and marketing don't make sense. Good people with credibility and experience to help us have been kicked to the curb. Wake up peeps!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Benson is a transformative leader who will take company to it greatest heights. The Vascular Access products are absolutely revolutionary and primed to become game changers. Everyone needs to be patient and let him work his magic.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ????
    Are you smoking crack ???
    he's been here three years and TFX internal accounting systems are so screwed up that they can't even pay the sales reps correctly. How do they report numbers to Wall Street when their own systems are so incorrect ? Maybe the SEC needs to look into this

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what? Who cares about accounting systems. Wall street is in love with Benson and his minions and that is all that counts.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teleflex just hired a former Covidien RM as VP of Sales for their surgical device biz. I don't know much about Teleflex but I know Roland Henault and he is outstanding personally and professionally.

I hope he helps turn things around over there. You guys are lucky to have him.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this company on a hiring freeze?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The freeze is because they have acquired yet another company, Vidacare and they need to determine who stays and who goes. This company is on the way up and has the money to spend and is writing checks. If you dont like it leave, they'll be happy to hire the droves of people who want to work here and make a difference.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still a terrible place to be a sales rep. Only a few make over $100k.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Go ahead a leave" they have plenty of phone book salesman looking to make $75k a year. This place is the gutter of all med sales. Pay is terrible, products are terrible, and the infrastructure is non existent. They try to compete with bard but they get crushed in every product category. This place is a joke and so is the technology. There is nothing to look forward to and let's face it , you are selling products that make no difference and hospitals will get rid of you in a minute. Materials will trade you out for a .5 savings.

You should change the name to Teletards!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are not in a hiring freeze, I say that as someone who was contacted by an internal recruiter.

This is for informational purposes only as I am content in my current position and not going to interview but I did take the time to read up on them here at CP.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're hiring... Just was contacted to interview with them... Seem like a decent company so far...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for the necro post, who was the RM that came from Covidien and was appointed VP of sales??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roland Henault