How incompetent is your manager?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2011 at 10:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats true.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the managers at pacific pulmonary are always looking for scape goats! always looking for the next person to throw into oncoming traffic! the managers shake intheir boots when an employee brings up touchy subjects like FRAUD or FORGERY! they run frothe hills, get that person hacked and hide until all blows over! they act like they can be trusted, that they are your friend and a person of good INTEGRITY, HAHAHAHa, but in the end only look out for each other! Shame on PPS! I am sorry Teijin , that you have this awful american based company that is run by people who call themselves human, karma is karma...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company values uncovered: Integrity. How can they EVEN list that as a corporate value? Really? Come on! Teamwork? Um, I don't think so...Our manager said we were canibals. For real! There's some good coaching. Achievement? How can you prosper when you are managed by intimidation and fear? Put others first? WHEN...has ANYONE at PPS put someone else first? Accountability? Nope......Who will take responsibility when you are motivated by fear? Noone has the courage to speak the truth when jobs are so hard to find. Fun? OMG! Whoot. Whoot. How SERIOUSLY pathetic. Let's go back to step one. "Integrity".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How True How True!! Integrity........ non existent!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so I'm sitting here in a week moment ( Knowing that a major Univeristy is doing a case study on the MAJOR issues. Yet...perhaps. I will just draft a state of the union address for Kane...send it to him, no strings attached. I never got the satisfaction of an exit interview. Darn....it would have been AMAZING. So I shall draft, and send unsolicited. And find some other major contacts to share info with as well. I think perhaps, and interview from a senior publication. I can tell the "real" story. And MY real story was I met AMAZING PEOPLE, and got the service represented, sold, delivered, AND followuped. . HATED my Micro bugs on my back.Nasty little tics that needed to be flicked off a healthy animal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in the N. Oregon district and I get the sense Sima is very disliked by her "team" members. Several office staff & RET's have had problems with her. Keith (DSM) isn't liked by the staff either. He'll have your back until Kacey doesn't have his. It'd be nice when I have a problem to be able to speak with him, instead of being cut off because Kacey is on the other line. That's why their managers have neither a clue, or a backbone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you post someone's name on this site and not confront them in person your a spineless POS. You were obviously not raised properly and should be working in a fast food restaurant. Just my opinion.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes a trashy POS to say something like this....so you should know...POS!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, you're a POS. No, YOU are a POS! oh, no.....YOU are a POS! Uh uh, you are a POS! I'm rubber an you're glue...

Nice! Which one of you is going to run home with your kickball first?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO. I thought the same thing Those must have been written by someone in management. Either, Jason K, Kasey, or someone at corporate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOTALLY!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true. These boards allow cowards to hide behind them. Why not have an adult conversation with the person whom you are critiquing? Have you tried that?? If it wasn't resolved, did you take it higher?? If you still were not satisfied, why stay with the company? Leave. Seems simple to me. Yet, many of these people choose to stay, complain and collect a paycheck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...you just dont get it.....you can't express your concerns to management. This is NOT a credible place to work. What you see on these boards is happening in the offices. Backstabbing, manipulation and pure hate runs thru this company at all levels. Some people are trapped, they can leave without having another job lined up which takes time. This forum is the only way they can vent. So stop calling people a POS. You think it sounds so simple? You must be one of the "protected" ones. But trust me, they will turn on you too.....it just takes time. When they do, you will be on here venting your problems.
    Good luck "protected one".....your time is coming

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh soooo true. Sooner or later EVERYONE who is with this company has to take the knife out of their back.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely right. There are no protected ones....that idiot doesn't get it at all. PPS is a nest of vipers and the poor employees need a place to vent their frustrations.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, not "protected". Good luck with your job search. Although, it sounds like you're right where you belong.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow your a dick. why are you even on this site if you think people shoudnt have the right to vent?? These boards show that people are having the same issues. Tejin and corporate asses need to read the crap on this site to see how bad the company is being run into the ground. I have went higher up. the escalation process is shit. Gavin if you are reading this, its SHIT!!!!! IT DOES NOTHING!!! having to send the same PCC through the escalation process multple times doesnt show me its working. its shit. waste of money dude. i have went to HR about some of the managment, DOMS and DSM and not a damn thing was done.

Yea its not so simple. dispite all the bull shit i have delt with, this place does pay decent if you are a type of person who has to live pay check to pay check ya prick. Some people dont have options like others.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This quote has Pete F, written all over it. He does nothing, (except kiss butt) and gets paid. Then he dances around and sings how wonderful PPS is. His time is coming....GUARENTEE IT!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Your lack of "options" is a result of your own choices. And if you think Tejin is reading your posts & acting on them you have even bigger issues & delusions.
    So change it or stop complaining. You're getting a check - if it was a playground they wouldn't pay you to show up.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This. Thank you, whoever you are. Enough of this whining BS.

If you don't like it here, go somewhere else (where, in a year, you'll be complaining on their "anonymous internet board")

In reference to the actual thread, my manager is in fact quite competent, and I've been rewarded appropriately for my incredibly hard work.

So, to answer the question, my manager is not incompetent at all.