How is Arthrocare as a company?

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at a role with them, and since they do not have a board here, i figured I would check in with the name I know best in Sports.

Do they have good products, culture, etc...?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're just riding the bipolar patent bandwagon and collecting checks for the most part. The other products are subpar at best….

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Second that. Their bipolar wand is their cash cow and they extended their patent thru a minor product change. Our wand sucks and cant compete until their patent runs out.

All their other products suck. Ultimately, it depends on what you want. Could collect a nice paycheck for minimal work while the patent lasts.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were crooks and scoundrels. They just got acquired by S&N, who are just scoundrels.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news on the buyout? I hear Stryker, Depuy, and now Linvatec are in the bidding cycle. If Smith Nephew wins, what happens to the Arthrocare reps? Are they gone absorb into the Smith Nephew model?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit trolling bud. Those who know are in the know... I'm assuming any scenario the majority of arthrocare reps are GONE