How is everyone's job search going ?

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, May 19, 2020 at 10:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It stinks on my end! Lots of hiring freezes and few openings in general in my geography. Very depressing and miserable!

How is it going for everyone else fellow Sagians?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have people lining up at my doorstep wanting to recruit me. I turn many away however because they don't have their masks on. Stay positive! Things are slow now but it will pick up. Enjoy your time off!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way a Sage employee would leave a fake post like this. It purposely was created to sound desperate. There are great opportunities out there and people are taking their time finding the best opportunity versus just taking any job. Leaving a message like above is helpful in what way?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself. It's real to me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Dry land out there. Save as much severance and unemployment as you can. Downsize your lifestyle. Things will get better!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to be kidding me? I agree with the other post. These comments are both shocking and ridiculous and only harm your colleagues as well. They only cry desperation, desperation, desperation. For crying out loud, you were only laid off 4 weeks ago. Go speak to old colleagues from past companies and find assistance but to use this forum as your platform is both damaging to all Sage employees and dumb. You don't think potential employees don't go on these sites? I wonder myself why someone would be so stupid as to post something like this on a forum you have no idea who you are reaching out to. If you are struggling, go reach out to other previous Sage employees. I'm sure you will find many are working on several potential opportunities. It is all about proper networking. Grow up and put your adult pants on. You certainly aren't going to command any decent offers with these posts. Absolutely stupid.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please mind your own business and do NOT preach to us!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please mind your own business and do NOT preach to us!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must’ve missed the shipment of Sage pom-poms.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God you people are idiots. The other posts were correct. Grow up and act like an adult. Leaving messages like above simply just states the obvious. You are an immature loser.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mind your business? OK, wow what a great idea to post your problems for the whole world to see!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY! Scary how weird people are on a thread. A thread that anyone can read and broadcast to the world. "Hi, not having any luck finding jobs. How about you guys?" :rolleyes: I don't get it either!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heck yeah. Especially on this anonymous site, where you're unlikely to find out who posted. Spend more time on finding a better company, this time, so your ass doesn't get cut again. GFY, unemployed bully.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well said! I don't know what goes through the minds of certain people. Hard to believe some of these desperate people that lack professionalism. You don't come on this site to whine. Times are tough, but manageable. Everyone received a decent package which should give most time to find an adequate job.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wishing everyone the best in their search in these crazy times. We will all get through this and be stronger for the experience.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm currently looking at two opportunities, but think people are foolish to put certain messages on here. It makes Sage employees look desperate and the majority of us are not desperate to take just any job that comes our way. I want it to be a good fit for me. Good luck to all but please stop it with the woe is me messages. They are not contributory in any shape or fashion.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself. You don't tell us how to live.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you hurry you can enroll in anger management classes before your severance and benefits are gone! Probably the best investment you could
    Make for yourself right now! Best of luck

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll wait to smack you first, bitch