How is it selling the RA products

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Nov 2, 2017 at 6:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking at interviewing for an open position and would like feedback. Thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RUNNNNNNN....dont' do it...this is the most effed up place i ever worked!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Solid advice. worth listening to

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The recruiter hyped the position up quite a bit. To the point I became skeptical so thanks for the response!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoke to a recruiter the other day about a position. I was shocked to hear about the low base salary. Before she told me the max she was saying the salary was in line with top 5% of industry lmao. Even though the call points are on Orthos and Rheumatologist they pay is more inline with a PC Rep

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this company is about to go under, just had a layoff, and sells stupid products! Only take it if you have children to feed and there is no other option.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TOTALLY WRONG!! Great culture and products (current and future). Ignore the fired troll!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA cool aid drinking yes man/woman lacky

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they must be either new or a do nothing FOT.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need honest info! I am interviewing with manager for open position. Considering leaving a company I've been with for years that I'm totally happy with. But The commissions this company says you can make here is substantially a lot more than what I'm currently making.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are happy where you are, stay there! A few more bucks in commission is NOT WORTH IT. You have to be at your new company probably 3 years to vest in the 401K match, build up your vacation time, etc. Most of these jobs are so unstable and managers come and go so fast--if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you! needed the truth

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many starting weeks of vaca? Do you have year end shut-down?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Car or allowance? How many reps hit target payout?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allowance - $650

20%

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No year end shut down. There are two levels to this company. Executives and those that do the work. Oh wait, I forgot about the consultants! LOL