HOW IS OLEPTRO DOING??

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2010 at 8:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! I didn't think it would be this bad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quintiles will try to make you believe you will be hired in the future for one of their other projects...it rarely ever happens. Be ready for a song/dance of all the great contracts
    they have coming up....it's the same song, different dance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No layoffs Friday. Is there real discussion about ending this contract or just the rumors??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you located? Mars?? Yes! There were layoffs on Friday.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not work for Quintiles --when nothing was posted Friday, I hoped that meant it had not happened.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no strategic business sense in announcing lay-offs this close to the end of the quarter. Increasing the amount of bad news and acknowledging ongoing market-share deterioration to those who are not subscribing to industry prescription reports doesn't help in a desperate situation. Besides, lay-offs do next do nothing in solving the core performance issue: a product that no one wants.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sales force was cut in half for any one wanting to know. It was bigger than anyone guessed it would be.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what % of reps on this contract were retained? I heard a few in PA were retained and many were let go.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50% were let go. Last day in field June 30.

Those reps that were retained are all despertely looking for another job before this contract goes down in flames....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are you doing ten months after posting this?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry so many were let go. I hope everyone finds a job quickly.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry the hard work is over. The potential was never there and you probably couldn't handle it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so glad I've been displaced from this contract. Stock is now at .14 cents a share, territories tripled, no raises, my mgr. said he is applying to other jobs and can't wait to get off this contract. It's going nowhere and it's only a matter of time before the contract is over.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any guesses how much longer it will last?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "latest" POA meeting schedule for Dallas in July for the reps. that are being retained has now been cancelled....doesn't look good.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is the swan song of a defunct FAILED company with very old generic products no one wants!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But why to mantain half of sales force 2 weeks ago if you think this is not going to nowhere?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For but why not to understand this is or not going to the nowhere!?!?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are the things going in the field selling oleptro. The company has said that users and doctors like oleptro? Is this true? Is a problem of price?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe for to say yes is a problem of price. Price to negatively affect doktor and usor liking the Oleptro. Much better the price being helpful, formulary too.