How is sales force feeling?!?

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2018 at 3:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s new sales force? How is your day going? What’s new out there? Share

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked here for 4 years and have been a top performer. It has been a great experience working for this company until now. These are not just my feeling but the feelings of most of the sales force. It does not matter what division, we are all tired. I never thought that I would be looking for another job but that day has come. If you think I am the minority you are wrong, because more people are looking for jobs then ever before. I really wish that things will go back to normal but I think that is impossible.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I have heard is they want us to leave because that saves them a lot of money for a layoff at the end of the year. When you do land...hopefully your dream job.....I bet they won’t fill your territory.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morale is pretty low. Lots of people wish they could leave if only they could find another job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean "How is THE sales force feeling?"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What sales force?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they aren’t doing this on purpose, they are tone deaf. No reps are happy here and why would we be? Throwing out all these unnecessary and non-productive initiatives. It’s too much!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s cool is all the current reps here reaching out to me on LinkedIn asking how I got my current job out of this bottomless pit of a company!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They all want to hop on whatever lifeboat they can find cause this place is sinking fast!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a lot of pharma jobs out there. A lot! The good people will be out of there pretty easily

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. And people used to look for something better with more money or better products to move to. Now it’s gotten so bad they will just do a lateral move to get out of here. #witchhunt

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You gotta focus 95% of yourvtime getting a new job. The other 5% hitting that dumb Equo button so you don’t get fired. LinkedIn is a great resource for jobs. There are a ton of great opportunities out there. You just gotta make your job search your priority. Arbor is not deserving of your hard work.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LinkedIn and Medreps. An hour at the end of the day, and you can get yourself a fat raise in no time.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One hour?!????! More like 7 hours a day...the remaining 1 hour committed to hitting that dumb equo app and parking someplace near an office.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exhausted from taking care of my new born!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's got 2 heads and cries twice as much.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

today is Arbor Day. How do you celebrate

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no motivation to work.... this place is sucking the life out of me...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s what happens when people stop selling and are just checking boxes to make HQ happy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terra?