How is sales force feeling?!?

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2018 at 3:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. Truthfully, at this point it doesn’t seem Arbor cares.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pickle girl has spoken!!!!! And she is also a philanthropist now! Long gone from Arbor. I’m happy as can be. Just enjoying watching this disaster called Arbor.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for stalking my LinkedIn profile, you should probably change that to private mode. I wish you the best at Sanofi!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope...but keep guessing. You’re getting warm....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys, look what Arbor has you doing....fighting amongst yourselves. I think if you re-evaluate your threads you're both really on the same side, maybe should have just rephrased things differently. But seriously anybody who makes it out of Arbor is on to bigger and better things. At least we can agree on that! Good Luck to everybody trying to get out of here!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen bro!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel terrible and I can't seem to get out of this place.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You shouldn't be pointing out specific people that were fired. That doesn't hurt Arbor, that only hurts those people. Sometimes people get fired not because they weren't working but because they did not get along with their manager and that manager soon had it out for them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI...Not everyone got fired. Many leave on their own.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, leave on you’re own and double dip for a month!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor managers couldn’t manage a lemonade stand. It’s going to be a brutal reality when they get fired and try to be a manager at a real pharma company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flaccid

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have a feeling there might be a few managers that will have to try to work lemonade stands after the call on Friday. Hope I don't see those managers at another company when I finally get out of here. They will probably be lucky to get a rep job after leaving this place. Why all the mystery on the subject of the call???? Weird.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exhausted from taking care of my baby.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really need to take some of that Arbor bonus money and get you a babysitter. You got a bonus this month right?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My bonus dried up cause my #1 neurosurgeon left KUMC. He liked my baked cookies too!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol they will be nowhere to be found. Casualties of Arbor and repurposed as entry level reps. Kim will be managing a Buffett.

18. pissed off

pissed off Guest

Here is some good news: if you are a PEDS DM that was to be fired then have no fear as you are part of the Arbor good ol boys club and they will give you not only a higher level rep job but in a high Rx territory and how about a promotion just to piss off all those who worked for this jerk and can't believe this bs!