How is Sun going to mess with us?

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 21, 2019 at 12:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all the crap going on at Sun, Are these guys coming and stealing Taro’s cash for their litigations and then messing with us?

I expect an inter company reorg soon. Some posted 7/12 as some lay off date. Since most of the stuff here is legit, I wonder if we should indeed take it seriously?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7/12? Where is that posted? Layoffs in which areas?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun is going to takeover and all the lazy Americans who won’t go to Princeton will be casualties.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone on the SunPharma board posted it. Just the date. I do think that the board is legitimate and it may have some substance to it. The way things are going at our end and also at Sun, it does not look like things are going to be status co.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t happen the picnic is 12/7/19

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun has been messing with finance since Oct 2016.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many vacations will the clown go on this year?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did you see the latest on the sun board? Company doesn’t have licenses to do business! No wonder why our company is being plundered. Damn Indians

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn’t surprise me.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Technically, they cannot take more than the percentage of stock they own in Taro.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is so glamorous any way? I have to watch everything I charge for my T&E. Hell cant even buy my staff cake for their birthday. Was told the monthly birthday celebration is good enough. Would be nice to take my people to lunch once in a while too. You want glamour and morale, work for Pepsi.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a disaster. Everyone is interviewing. Only the skilled are able to leave.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take your bonus and run

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There a lot of skilled, wonderful people who are stuck due to needing a paycheck and only options in their area is primary care and a big pay cut. Congrats to people who have had chance to leave but don’t label those who remain as unskilled, etc.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes there is no training provided. People mostly have to train themselves. Calling people unskilled is very mean. Now lazy yes, that is everywhere in corporate America. This organization is basically survival of the fittest and who can take the most stress. Only the weak have left in the last year, a bunch of whining complaining bunch of losers. Go Taro.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is stuck. You're at Taro because you want to be. You're likely one of the ones who hasn't actually worked in years and now realize the party is over. What did you think, that the games would continue forever? Get a grip kiddo.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Bully Has Spoken.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they had any sense reorg should've happened months ago. Better to have empty seats than just a pack of seat warmers

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Written by the same fool who used to post job ads. You and your group are morons