How is Tildra going? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 17, 2018 at 7:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable Sun still cant put this product out......what a trash can of a company

Do you even understand how this drug will SO not make forecast....like no one will even care about its existence.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You couldn't be more wrong

This period of months/years where the sales team gets paid the big bucks to sit around is typical for a new entrant in the class

I have many physicians chomping at the bit to prescribe Day 1 because of the transformative advantages. It will happen.

The millions of dollars that have hemmoraging from Sun will be recouped and we will be heralded as the saviors of this company

I can't wait to get out there, prove my worth and prove you wrong

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You couldn't be more wrong

This period of months/years where the sales team gets paid the big bucks to sit around is typical for a new entrant in the class

I have many physicians chomping at the bit to prescribe Day 1 because of the transformative advantages. It will happen.

The millions of dollars that have hemmoraging from Sun will be recouped and we will be heralded as the saviors of this company

I can't wait to get out there, prove my worth and prove you wrong

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a complete joke your response was! First of all this is NOT a new entrant, there is already a successful IL23 on the market, with BETTER PASI scores and loyal prescribers, Tildra.
    Second, what “transformative advantages”does the Sun IL23 have? Just look at the horrible data and pathetic low PASI scores....no doctor is chomping to prescribe Ilumya, or any other pathetic Sun drug, especially in the derm market.....wake up, this drug WILL fail to even get off the ground....IF it’s even manufactured!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Key phrase: IF it is even manufactured. The million dollar question is when will the BLA be approved. It's almost August. LOL

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that post was satire

Sun has lost their dick financially in the US market. Anything positive from Tildra just puts some dirt in the hole.

Anyone who gets praise will be a symbolic “save face” tactic typical of India semantics.

Dilip and his desire to be huge is now so far set in dried concrete that now this whole thing is a loss.

You know what India Sun learned

Once you are invested in the US you must stay even after you got crushed with over spending and over hiring and ridiculous forecasting.

Walk now and you expose that you should have never been at the poker table to begin with.

A wannabe.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what is the Tildra salesforce doing?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sitting around at home in their PJs collecting their paychecks....a lot have started to bail because they know this drug is a loser and even having Sun on their resume is a career killer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Help! My resume and career are on life support, because I am working a full time job. Someone please, it needs CPR. How will I go on?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously this was written by a Tildra rep chosen like most from the bottom of the barrel and desperate for any job....enjoy the free ride sweets, the end is near....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny these Tildra reps are out promoting it at conferences...would love to see them squirm when they explain
    “ Oh, well doc, it’s got a brand name & reps all trained & ready to go, really ready since most of us have been “training” in our pajamas since January. The deal doc, there is no real “drug”, yeah doc you heard that right, it’s not even close to being manufactured yet, but anyway, will you please keep it in mind for 2020, when your patient isn’t doing well on the other IL23, you know the one that launched in 2017 with better PASI scores and head to head against Humira?”
    Bahhhhhhhhh

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You finish your post with “Baaaha”or whatever that is and it has been used often on this site. You’re an idiot who has never launched a new drug or any drug of significance let alone a biologic.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well this could be a Harvard review study on how NOT to launch a drug. Millions of dollars wasted on staff to sit around and do NOTHING! This company is a joke but I enjoy watching it fail as well.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do these “biologic” reps actually have the guts to represent this shit show product at conferences? The whole Tildra launch, or failure to launch is comical at this point.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“ ... let alone a biologic” - what a joke. You act as if no physician has ever seen a biologic and it’s this ultra high-science mystery that only sales reps can understand. C’mon, even these injectables are approaching commodity status. Granted, some tweaks here and there, but no true game changers. Plus, Sun is wayyy late, and does not have the strategy nor structure for success.

I wish I could put money on this launch, or more accurately, failure to launch.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do these reps continue to cash paychecks for doing NOTHING? When they get an interview with another company (highly unlikely) what do they say about their stellar Tildra #’s....oh, that’s right there are no #’s...just rated “exceeds expectations at couch surfing”.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, they’re going to run into a few problems like I did.

First, if they’re looking to stay in DERM, there definitely is a “Sun stain” effect.

Seems absolutely hate Sun (recall the email calling Sun a bunch of rapists, that’s unreal, horrible, but it’s real). I also found that in the small world of recruiters, they now know Sun due to so many reps having left, and trying to backfill those plus hire for biologics.

If you’re now on the Tildra team and leave, you’ll be subjected to scrutiny on your judgement in joining Sun and your commitment, or lack of, in leaving. Those will be tough questions to answer during interviews.

I got those questions and wasn’t even on Tildra.
    Don’t discount the Sun stain, you’re going to have to deal with it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a lot of tough questions.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, tough indeed. And you don’t want to ‘slam’ your employer, but it’s hard not to when your explaining why you’re leaving with less than a year with the company.

I’ve found that recruiters who have a strong derm-related focus do in fact know that it’s turned into a shit-show here, so they do a good job of diffusing that with the hiring company.