How Liberal is Gilead?

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Feb 22, 2017 at 4:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im very conservative in my beliefs and voted for Trump. My friend say I shouldnt take the HCV Rep job at Gilead. He said management would find a reason to dump me if they found out. Advice?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be Cautious. HCV at Gilead is in big trouble - - - sales are already declining and new and better competition this year. Management is only concerned about themselves and will readily throw you under the bus! Plus sales ethics are a joke at Gilead!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your statement could've been written about any division in any pharma company. As far as politics, Gilead is definitely left. Our re-education will start in the spring and continue moving forward. That being said, reps and RDs voted about the same as the rest of America. I heard a lot of Christian music at PClub dinner. The bottom line for Gilead: work hard, be engaged, and good things will happen. I am very conservative and I have never felt discriminated against or held back. Corporate cultures always change, if it becomes something you don't care for, you can always find another job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worries! They put one of the biggest homophobes in the HIV PrEP division without doing their due diligence. The guys an ass but management doesn't care.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good, maybe he can straighten out the sinners and fornicators that have HIV.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like your conservative politics and support of Trump are important to you, so I recommend looking for a job in a clean coal mine. Your boy Donald says he is bringing those jobs back and I'm sure they will pay well. Another plus- you'd be surrounded by other white people. Or maybe you could help build the wall. Management wouldn't need a reason to dump you because you're too stupid to get hired.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this Al Sharpton the race baiter or the She Boone Beyoncé ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, if you disagree with the Dems politics you're racist all right.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a job trained monkey

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't like Trump supporters here period.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F off FRUITCAKE

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was wonderful seeing all of the stunned faces walking around FC on the day after the election last year.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I LOVE IT!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the liberal fucktards here that profess lower drug prices and but who work here are hypocrites.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR really needs to do better at being less obvious. "Good things will happen?" Yeah, right.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Used to be mostly conservative. Earlier on,late 1990s early 2000s, had senior members of Bush and Reagan admin on board. However many of the less senior members tend to be liberal. Best to not announce your political affiliations, to be safe.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worries, #teamtrump is welcome here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gilead is just fine to work for.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? Where?