How long before the next round of layoffs?

Discussion in 'Teva Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2014 at 7:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, your only going to be selling copper

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can give me a severance and have this bullshit. My territory with Select is already the size of three reps in other sales forces so screw Teva and pay me 3-4 months and I will gladly depart.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Denver DM DT was recently arrested for solicitation and he is married. Hard times for Danny.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds you are intensely involved with hating on him. Maybe go get some help with your weird obsession.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone in my region had sob stories about how they were laid off from their last company blah, blah, blah. Most people had 3 or more pharma companies on their resume because it was not the first time they were laid off or downsized, yet, they were still back for more. Lay me off once shame on you, Lay me off twice shame on me. Get a new damn career people. The Pharma glory days ended over 5 years ago. Did you go to college to drop off packages, deliver lunches and collect signatures? I don't think you majored in that, so, put on your big boy pants go out and buy a car like 99.9% of working human beings do and don't rely on a job to drive you, your wife and the kids around. Everything has a price. Did you ever look around your sales room and see all these desperate, used car salesman type people pushing drugs and wonder Why me? Why am I doing this with my life? If you did not wonder it even for a split second you are brain dead.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Willing to bet you were laid off and couldn't get another pharma job!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you are bitter. I have many different sales jobs and most with a company car. There will always be a place in pharma sales for reps that bring something to the office other than lunch, and in your case is sounds like you brought a shitty attitude. If you see yourself as nothing more than a catere or UPS then that is probably how your offices saw you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitter no, just grounded in REALITY.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DT has always loved the white women. If his wife only knew where he went during the day.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next round of layoffs are here. The emails from corporate have announced it's coming.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree, if you read between the lines of the emails out today it is obvious that unless you are in CNS or Respiratory you are at risk. I see a combining of Select and TWH which will cut about about 40-50%. Oncology may get trimmed as well.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know if they will combine the two but I agree the cuts are just weeks away.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not a lay-off or a cut, this is closing shop. Everyone has to go, no exceptions. Just apply for another job, take your severance and start all over again in a good company. Stop wasting your time, end the frustration and abuse. Just make your life better, anything else will do. Merry Christmas...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with the impromptu TSB manager's meeting that's being held at the end of the month?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People please control what you can control, we have great products to sell and until we hear sales force reductions..it is business as usual! Think positive!! Go out and make it happen!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not buying in to the negativity at all. We all know that the cuts are only going to affect corporate and our snacks at the meetings.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, just as we hear they keep creating executive-level positions. Just what we need, more people who won't do the work but will just talk about it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so right, I already heard that the there will be no soaps in the shape of ducks at the Peabody in Feb. for the national sales meeting. The cuts are getting deep and ridiculous.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay positive. Things will turn around for TWH. They care about us. Hi, I am a TWH rep, and I love Cherry Kool-Aid.