How long can this last?

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, Sep 15, 2016 at 12:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't blame the messenger. Since I started my state has sharply restricted the amount a provider can write for

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Au contraire mon ami, YOU stated the real problem: there are MAJOR problems in management: Jack and Mark come to mind. Thank goodness for the marketing team, they seem to be the only ones who know what the heck they are doing in this crazy company, IMHO.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO! Are you kidding me!? We have the best managed care win yet (Humana D) and we don't have a single piece of marketing material for it. The company should have had this in our hands and ready to rock and roll at 8am Thursday morning.

Marketing has come a long way since the crack-whore on the sales aid, but they still have a lot of learning and catching up to do.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our Marketing department is a joke. WAIT--do we even HAVE a marketing department? Shit arrives on your doorstep with no warning and no discussion or recommendation on how to use, where to use, etc....Good thing I can figure it out myself. We have a total of 4 pieces. One for pharmacy, one core vis aid a new dosing guide that doesn't even list the 5 ways to administer and an aetna part d piece. The Slim Jim we had was pulled. The United piece isn't even something we can use given that debacle. So seriously--what exactly is marketing doing for us? The pharmacy locator stickies don't even say Xtampza on them so what good are they? For those who complain about management, quotas, bonuses (or lack thereof) take a look in the mirror and figure out why you can't sell in the pain space. Maybe the problem is YOU. Who really needs marketing material when we have the managed care wins we have? My world does not revolve around aetna part d or even Humana and certainly not United, but I have very few denials in my territory perhaps because I have my providers trained on patient selection. Maybe you should try it sometime instead of complaining about how bad it is here. You don't like it, leave. You'll find that there are issues in pharma everyplace else as well. NO company is perfect including this one, but you took the job so think about why you did and make the best of it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For a small startup company they have done what I think is an amazing job. Right down to the smallest details. The materials are on the way, ok they may be a couple days late, I think what they have been able to accomplish in this difficult market the way they have starting from absolute ground zero and building a company and rolling everything out the way they have is
    Better than any big established company I have ever worked for!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you need discussions or recommendations on how to use a sales piece go back to big pharma. Most reps that I know who are successful dive right in and figure things out for themselves which is part of why they are successful. Do what you can with what you have! Stop bitching about what you don't have. Get out and sell. The company has filled the cupboard, make something !!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

said the marketing team.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No! Actually, said another rep who is making the most of the tools we do have!