How long does Respiratory have?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 12, 2019 at 11:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This blows my professional mind!

GSK keeping part time half assed reps!! Seems like as long as you play the game, get managed by managers that got promoted past their skillsets and act like primary care mentality. Biologic sales is not primary care...coco is primary care! Management wonders why the have to make reps accountable! You promoted from primary care, specialty not hiring the right background...I succeeded in promoting Nucala...I was hired and I was a good hire...Unfortunately I was also downsized. Good luck GSK!!! If you ask anyone who is still working for you...they will tell you " feels like we are going the wrong direction fast" failure is our future.

I just got downsized in Resp. Biologic and always grew my business, blocked my competitors growth. If GSK needs to lead with integrity and a biologic experience to be successful. The wrong people are leading in the wrong way (COCO) and GSK kept the wrong reps for their future success. The ones working half the time! Shame on you!
    Thank God I landed with a great company...the good people that work hard at GSK deserve better!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone heard that Syneos will be getting Anoro? Apparently just dropping samples not
    being evaluated on numbers?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wouldn't surprise me. I am an Anoro rep. Between Spiriva, Stioto, and our own Trilegy, we are getting hammered! It's just a matter of time until generic Advair gets rolling. Our days are numbered. Guess we will all be working for Syneos. It's just a matter of time.