How Long will Sean & Essex be around?

Discussion in 'Hologic' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2017 at 6:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets start taking bets on how long these fellas will be around? I'm going to say 12 months or less.....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if Clark Barry would have to leave then since his head is about two feet up Sean’s ass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clark Berry is an amateur. Way over his head.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sincere question here.....what would you suggest to be done differently?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4% needs to be higher for our baseline. It’s too low. The surgical division either has a true “base” salary or no base and legit commission %.

Ideal commission plan:
    8% to 11%-monthly payouts. No base. Money keeps us hungry and growing business, and also values current business.

No 9% annual bonus... no 6% overage... get rid of the rigmarole... what’s the saying, keep it simple...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

would have to think the annual bonus is being used to help limit turnover. The commission I would agree could use a bump, but anything 10%-11% is something we will never see again with the price pressure that all of healthcare is seeing

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well it’s not working lol people are quitting left and right

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! I left this hell hole.... continues to be a mess! Best decision of my life!! Thanks Sean

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo Ho mo get up those basement steps and tell your mother I'm coming over tonite to give her the big D in her tight A

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll get right on that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really think TM’s are staying for the annual bonus?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bumped into a Stryker Foot & Ankle Rep today who told be Essex was let go by Stryker when I asked if he knew him. Said the division took a nose dive when he took over and a lot of good people left.

We’re doomed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously!? Wow. Didn’t know that. Explains a lot and where we are headed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TM’s are sending their resumes to recruiters everyday. No one really wants to stay here. As soon as we find something else, jumping ship.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TMs are begging to keep their positions. Nobody's going nowhere unless they are fired.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

false