How long will this last

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2020 at 7:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much longer do you think we will work from home? I’m afraid with no one out there, the debt we are already in, Ajovy in the crapper and 70 more reps for Austedo minus a hopeful indication will be a mix for disaster. No way we want to risk it, but has anyone heard of his long they will let us stay at home?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well man I’m kinda new here and I’m worried to death. I’m in Neuro/ Psych so I feel better than the Ajovy rep.
    I think I need to be looking fir another job but most of the other companies aren’t much better in the job postings that I see.
    Is my position the safest? If so how long do y’all think I have? I have a family. Please help with real answers

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’ve had big layoffs before. If I were the ajovy rep I would be more nervous than neuro/psychiatry. I don’t think they will have layoffs yet. No idea what will happen in months to come

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have anymore insight? This can’t be good with all the financial trouble

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax, Teva isn't closing their doors. They just donated 10 million pills, Teva is an "essential" company.

Now, I'm not beating the Teva drum, but in about 2 months we will be back to normal, goals will be reduced by about 25% and things will be back to "normal". It's normal to be nervous etc., but what pharma company/rep isn't? Be thankful you're employed by a multi-billion dollar company and not in a different industry with no deep pockets. Chins up people, everything will be ok!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva isn’t the only one to donate these pills. Bauer, Novartis did. Teva doesn’t have too deep of pockets these days. I wish we had

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m supposed to start in April for the psych expansion. Are you really worried about a lay-off? All pharma reps are nervous, but should I be more concerned about Teva?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the start date? They would be real jackasses to change it now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I start Monday for psych/Neuro group and my new boss said everything is still set. Just not 100% sure on the training schedule in weeks 2-4.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys, for those who are thinking of leaving.
    I'm a new employee here. Came from another pharma company (who claimed being Teva's competitor).
    Telling you honestly: you have no idea what s**t holes other pharma companies can be.
    Teva is really place to be proud of- in terms of working conditions, culture etc.
    So, if you can- just stay here and try to do your best! No one will fire good employee.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva is hot garbage with very little left in the US as the government has made very clear. You just arrived, you will soon realize why turnover is a trillion percent and most of our leaders are worse than a dumpster fire, on a good day

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be sure to find some Teva psychiatry or now we are named neuro psych reps on LinkedIn to help you with your training . There are some good people

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, I just finished Home Office Training a few weeks ago and what a breath of fresh air. I know this Covid-19 issue is tough for everyone, but Teva has a plan and I cant wait to get out there once we get the green light.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting how you reference the U.S. Government and then use "trillion" later in the sentence. Did Trump melt your snowflake feathers today?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is already in financial turmoil. This April 30 extension is not good. As for the reps that say they can really detail on the phone, good one.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva was being put out of business in the US for good long before President Trump was in office, as evident by the recent inquiries, covered indictments at several corporate offices, 1498 discussions for branded, and the fact that Chinese API is over with exclusive generic supply chains heading to Pfizer (Upjohn/Mylan/Pfizer/Etc)