1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice

How many doctors on the payroll?

Discussion in 'Bellevue Pharmacy' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that all the profitability, and thus fierce competition is gone, I have an interesting question. Honestly, how many doctors did this company pay to speak/write? I mean, there were a few between me and my counterpart, but does anyone know roughly how many were paid across the country?

Please! This post is for legit employees only. I know disgruntled employees and competitors love to sling mud, but let's try to keep it real here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My understanding is about 10 per state, so about 500 Dr.s being paid speakers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha! You're a funny one. You post for "legit employees response" only huh? We all assume disgruntled employees love to sling mud, and you say competitors do too. Ever don on you that we also know competitors in any market pay outside firms to find the answer to questions just like the one you posted here. Honestly, if you were legit, one would assume you should have a network beyond your counterpart to ask this question directly. Sorry. Too many slime-balls creep these sites for their own selfish reasons.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a deflection. Yes, many many many physicians were paid "speakers" about 90% Podiatrists. This will come back to haunt them in a big way. I wouldn't want to be an executive with this company.