How Many embeded InVentiv representatives stay??

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 28, 2017 at 4:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many INVENTIV GSK Embeded reps stay????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too many!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rent-a-reps the future of GSK

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was always direct too! I do not want to be on a contract however I must work. Pharma jobs few and far between where I live. I'm very thankful for a pay check that feeds my family.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are good for GSK , not the reps. There will be major cuts to the sales force as known.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was no info given to GSK reps about Inventiv reps. Many of us value our contract partners and wish you the best.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do they know how many in a district I have heard 9-11

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do they know how many in a district I have heard 9-11

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes about 9-11. Did here that some positions (or territories) not filled by GSK reps so assume that they are slotted for Inventive reps. Watch out though. New territory configurations are in many cases awful and impossible to fathom. People ripped out of territories and changing products. Total cluster and realizing this company run by idiots. GSK makes money despite management and they better watch out cause many reps pissed and demoralized. And don't tell me to quit troll -I'm making my plans to get out of here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you read these posts, we previously said they did this about 2006.......hitting single moms the hardest with over-night territories. It's our way of doing things.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man-up and accept it. If not, quit.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Captain Cornhole to the rescue! Cornhole u r priceless!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is consumed by that word.........we guess he knows what it means !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inventiv going the way of the dinosaur and dodo bird!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract up, new one coming much cheaper.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clusterfu@@'s, I mean territories already established, with no thought for Inventiv? Hmmm, wonder what that means for Inventiv reps?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract over, new rent-a-reps soon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That makes no sense we are already trained. I hope you have to work contract someday in fact Ill pray you do so you learn humility. WE ALL worked direct in fact we did when it meant something. Pretty sure Millennial's will go in HISTORY AS THE WORST GENERATION EVER!!!! The biggest Narcissistic Asshole generation!!!!

The problem is your parents just praised you and never whipped your ass you all have the non spanking disease but you couldn't hold a candle to Generation X we are tough, we have manners and and 10 times more work ethic! Management should hire 40-55 yr olds that's the most productive ages! Old enough to have great experience and relationships and young enough to work hard and much more purpose not going out and drinking focusing on themselves or distracted with young kids.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trained yes, expensive yes. Follow the dollar.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about it? If GSK was planning on keeping the contract force starting July 1, would they not tell them that in order to keep the morale up? It seems pretty obvious that the inventiv contract force will be history.