How many EWHU reps are on a PIP?

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true more than half of EWHU is on a PIP? That is crazy and says more about the company than the reps. Over the past few years what percentage made plan? Last year only 1/3 of the reps hit forecast, ridiculous!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not that many reps are on plan. Adrian who thinks he is in consumer products still, wants to increase this, but this is all over within the next 6 months. Just think, how will we make plan this year. The product up-grades, nice but that won't do. Thermachoice, oh that is our new product 2003 up-grade. Interceed, thats over 20 years old, but might not be a bad way to add some business. Pelvic floor, all I can say is Scotty J, I cant ever hit forcast but still have a job on another brand. Way to go leadership team. Very smart people driving the ship. How many years has it been since this franchise hit forcast?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over in 6 months? I can see that, but is it a done deal or just what you think? We do have management from OWHU and they kept pushing them when they knew the end was very clear. But, if 6 months is a done deal why would that management be willing to come to EWHU for a very short term job?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Each of the upper management people that came from OWHU or Mexico, all took promotions...why wouldn't they want that on their resume...also...a job is better than no job

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be just out of college, or a real ass. They knew pharma was sinking and this was the only MDD job that they could get. Have you heard B. Ross speak, she is a complete fool. Why would anybody bring in the people she brought in? EWUH cant hit plan for 4 years, and you bring in pharma people, no experience in this business. You are right a job is better than no job. When you apply for your next job "soon" you will find that other companies know about whats going on here. Not Good,