How many getting the axe today?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Apr 29, 2020 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All that were displaced got at least a year severance, even those hired 3 months ago.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starting today in RD Irvine. See y’all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i’m happy to read allergan did at least one thing right

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confirmed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no hate reading this. From another non competing company. From the buyout or Covid-19?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AbbVie here. We have received minimal information about whats going on. Im sorry to hear there were layoffs. Which division and how many,? Are all the GI reps coming over? That was our impression

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sure hope my old primary care manager gets let go such an asshole. They are too old to be a rep now. Good luck selling cars asshole.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m an Abbie rep as well and we haven’t been told any info in regards to the Allergan reps.

Would someone enlighten me on bitt GI and your primary care divisions relative to layoffs?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15% of GI, 10% Women’s Health and 3% of CNS. That’s what they say, but it always seems higher when you start looking around. WH already had a million vacancies.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing with anti infectives?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan was bought by Abbott, not Abbvie. That's probably why you have received minimal information. I'm surprised management has even shared minimal information.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WRONG

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me you are kidding about Abbott buying Allergan! If not you are an IDIOT!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My neighbors son-in-law works for Abbott and he said they were buying Allergan. He should know, he works there!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you are still an IDIOT. AbbVie was spun off of Abbott and is buying Allergan.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your neighbors son is also an IDIOT!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know who is the worst one. You, your neighbor, or their son in law. Has to be a three way tie

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a great company! I will take my severance, and retire THANK YOU!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the severance payout for the reps that were let go? Did they actually get the 52 weeks pay out since the lay off technically happened before the deal closed?