How many have been cut?

Discussion in 'Butler' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2015 at 7:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told that cutbacks have cost me my job. 15 years of productivity and I get dumped with no warning. How many are impacted?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All sales? If not what is the split?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Who and where ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11outside reps
    1 whole call center
    the rest from corp.
    sales managers exempt

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Announced 2/11/15:

"Growth in our*Animal Health*group featured double-digit gains in local currencies in*North America*and internationally, with international internal sales growth in local currencies at a multi-year high," commented Mr. Bergman.* "We recently expanded our animal health equipment capabilities in*North America*and
    Europe*with the addition of scil*animal care.* The scil*animal care*professionals will enhance our*Animal Health*equipment sales and support capabilities, representing our key*supplier partners and*introducing veterinarians to*important diagnostic*options.*This will significantly expand our diagnostics product category and gain market share for our animal health diagnostics partners."

Next day, laid off 5 pct of AH.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Announced 2/11/15:

"Growth in our*Animal Health*group featured double-digit gains in local currencies in*North America*and internationally, with international internal sales growth in local currencies at a multi-year high," commented Mr. Bergman.* "We recently expanded our animal health equipment capabilities in*North America*and
    Europe*with the addition of scil*animal care.* The scil*animal care*professionals will enhance our*Animal Health*equipment sales and support capabilities, representing our key*supplier partners and*introducing veterinarians to*important diagnostic*options.*This will significantly expand our diagnostics product category and gain market share for our animal health diagnostics partners."

Next day, laid off 5 pct of AH.

BTW, how about changing to the correct name? Henry Schein Animal Health.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd like to take You out to lunch some time . . .

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:(

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since there's been a bunch of newbies brought on, any interest in buying the set of recommended reading books for CD1?

Up for bid.