How many have left or looking to leave?

Discussion in 'Ironshore Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 27, 2019 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only underpaid, but bonuses will suck! Drug not all that and a bag of chips.

I’m out, 2 weeks notice or not is the question?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not what I signed up for, actively looking

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i found better gig too. Waiting until end of month to give notice. Lots of reasons why, $$, micromanagement has set in, company car... should I go on?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely. Doing the same thing here. Look for a job and get out. They can’t even give you a company computer here. Place is very cheap

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

300+ reps and we can't get this thing off the ground. Maybe all the hype was just hype?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have leadership that doesn't have a clue. What would you expect? I interviewed with a Regional Director that put minimal effort into preparation. Acted like he was just meeting up for a cup of coffee.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, this product is awesome! The company is awesome. We are very under paid and working very hard. But it would be worth it if the product takes off. This product has huge potential and every reason to be successful. But it will not see its potential if patients cannot even get it. Someone needs to act quick and get this product to patients. Make it a good price for patients for a couple years and then have the time to get it on formulary. Take huge price cuts to get it on PDM's. Only then will it have a chance. Hard to believe companies still think a product can have a chance without managed care. So many companies try and fail. Who in the company did not know this?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My doctors are having no problem getting it. Maybe your sells skills are the problem

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Product sucks, just another me too drug but worse. Everyone is looking to get out including managers and heard upper management hates being here. Ship has sunk, no saving this disaster.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! Personally know 11 sales reps that are close to offers with other companies. Biggest obstacle during interview is why the heck did you sign in for this shit hole drug and pathetic company. Easy answer, just collecting a paycheck until real job comes along.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. We have about 85% coverage, which is as good as any product I've sold. Providers have to do PA for basically every branded drug in this class so that isn't real excuse. If you know how to launch, have actual selling skills, understand the delivery system AND are actually willing to leave your house and work you will have prescriptions and be increasing your writers every day

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that piss poor attitude and lack of understanding about the delivery system and why it makes Jornay a very unique product is why your territory is sinking. Do us all a favor and go back to selling cupcake drugs

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not sure where you live but if you have 85% coverage you an anomaly and should be #1. Good luck, this organization is confused and spending money where they shouldn’t be and not investing in the people who will
    Make them profitable

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im out. Giving notice Monday. Can’t wait to start my new gig!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CONGRATULATIONS!! Smart move.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That homemade spreadsheet doesn’t count !!!! I was embarrassed when my doc in front of my manager showed me how he can’t get approval even though I was told by management it was.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got my verbal offer, see you clowns later.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

glad I got out before the shit show started! some great opportunities with solid companies out there.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

like walmart,taco bell,burger king,enterprise,costco,etc.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been in Pharma over 30 years with over 12 years promoting ADHD meds and love Jornay PM and Ironshore
    I have had substantial patient results with great patient and family feedback
    Jornay PM will have a great launch and a greater future
    Reps that are not motivated and dedicated to working hard to have success with Jornay PM should leave.
    Respect the climb.