How many have left or looking to leave?

Discussion in 'Ironshore Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 27, 2019 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS!!!!!!! I completely agree with this post. Ironshore and Jornay are great and they treat those reps who work and deliver results with respect and reward us. They listen to us. They are cutting the dead weight.

Granted these whiners and drama queens are right about the contract ending soon - because Ironshore will be rolling us into the company in 2020 and off contract. That was the goal from day 1. They just plan on only retaining those who have proven they are worth keeping and letting those who don't like working have their wish and no longer be working here

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alkermes paying big $$$, among others

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PCP jobs paying $120-145k

cns more

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is stupid enough to believe this is real. Let me guess. You sell Astarys?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth be told, I will have a hard time leaving my current manager. I have for the most part, been through it all with this company, albeit the first 6 months of launch, I was hired right before Nashville. Jornay PM is an amazing product. It isn’t perfect, but it works well for many. I believe in the drug and I respect my manager BUT I fell out of awe with the company when the company couldn’t get it right in later 2020, for all of 2021, and most of 2022. They’re now trying to save face, and tending to the bad culture issue that was festering and finally burst, but it feels a bit too late. It makes me sad though! But they allowed it to happen, despite hearing what reps leaving had to say.