How many leaving CardioRenal?

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2023 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goals are crazy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the hell would you leave? I made more money last year as a rep than I have ever made. Growing pains? Yes but bottom line is money and the pipeline is good here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! Some growing pains, but trust me it is crazier out there and the money is very good here!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst job ever. Time to leave

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can Bayer continue to pay these bonuses? I think the pharmaceutical side of the business must NEED to lose $$$. How else can it be explained? Bayer is paying ridiculous quarterly bonuses on what amounts to very little RXs.

If you are in a territory that is making goals regularly, stay and let them pay you. If you are not making goals and are stuck in one of these shitty territories...then it is worth looking around. Depends on where you are. I mean depends on where your territory is and depends on who your mgr is and depends on who your Area mgr is.

At the end of the day, Bill McLean is still in charge and therefore it is a clown car on fire heading towards the flooding river, no matter where you are.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the hate on Bill? I have found him somewhat refreshing. Overall seems like a pretty positive guy????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, in Texas he hired Denny Wilshire. That is a pretty good reason.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, that dude has some unsavory history.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh good grief. Bayer starting bases 130-150k, and that was 2 years ago…amongst highest paid in industry. Get a life. Every pharma rep you run into the next few weeks? You’re probably making 40-50k more in base than they are. Whiny little children.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Hey doc you drive the Mercedes out side? How many Patients you see a day? Ok can I have some of those patients?” He told this to our district 7 times already and honestly believes it’s the first time he told the same story each time. I been doing this for a long time and he is by far the worse regional I have ever had. How sad is it to go from John to Denny. He’s an embarrassment.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Denny is one of the managers I've ever worked for. Excellent with messaging and strategy. No problem calling Dr's to carpet on behalf of patients. Always had haters. Work for him any day.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And makes a great scramble

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Denny I get what you’re doing here on this post! Well played sir

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve yet to talk to one single rep here who has had anything positive to say about Denny. He’s a clown.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone has never had a Scram Slam.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell that to all the reps that won prez club with him

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Barneli…ugh
    You’re only good to her if your making your numbers. If you aren’t, you’re dirt.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have honestly had the best manager and area managers since I have been in pharma for 20 plus years. I could not be happier…ups and downs but over all a good experience.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's the most worthless leader in the company...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

at mission pharma?