How many leaving Onc after PEP?

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of 3.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

POA was mostly a cluster ........ Can we get some leadership please

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me for sure. Already have a post dated offer. Can't wait.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a joke of a meeting. Primary care all the way. Our Xofigo marketing team is a disappointment. A bunch of fools that think they know it all. I'm out asap. I heard 7-8 leaving.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just look at your bonus payout for the year end it's embarrassing and a joke. Will do the same this year. How can bayer be successful as an oncology company with primary care ex women's healthcare reps. Answer: It can't! Bova you mentioned on stage that you keep fighting for more choices on company cars. Your a liar! You make it easy for other companies to pull our good reps away, vacation, benefits, stock options, car, goal setting...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bova's lying is his meaning of transparency. His bullshit is seen in the home office each day he's there. Even though he's a dumb mute.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please leave, you are not worth the money we pay you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you're not as good as you think you are. I am very happy with my bonus payout

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be real hard d when you have clinics and we pay them to use product. Let's see how long that growth and gravy train lasts

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention how the IC plan still favors volume.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kidding! thanks for posting this

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have been fortunate to receive a high performing territory in the realignment or you were hired into one. Some SCs weren't so lucky. Others were let go. No need to boast here. Enjoy your money.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And another TKI RSM down. That's 3 out of 6 in 4-5 months. Doubt anyone will look at the real reason they left. Tough to look in the mirror and admit you're the problem

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

50% turnover in 6 months is pretty bad. Why are these managers leaving in droves?

Does upper management care to look at why and address the problem or close their eyes and let the bleeding continue? How much does this type of turnover cost the company?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason people are leaving is quite simple:

JB inferior
    TH a joke
    Qualified managers and reps leaving.
    No leadership; 66 billion dollars invested in a seed company. No opportunity to invest in pharma.
    No pipeline.
    TKI lifecycle drugs with competition set to hit the market 2017.
    Xofigo clinical trials way off.
    A third line lymphoma drug, and hiring a new sales force.
    Mass exits.
    Unattainable goals, and making NO bonus.
    Vacation suck.
    Low pay.
    No opportunity to advance in management, hiring from outside, a lack of morale.
    What more can a company offer to those of us who are here and those who are thinking about coming here!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vacation suck? Do you mean they don't give you enough time off? I get 6 weeks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3weeks, 2 personal days

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

21 days till the PEP payout employment retention requirement! The light at the end of the tunnel...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's it?!?! Wow that's crazy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many companies value their reps. Bayer is not one of them. Get in a couple good years and then get out! They will start screwing with bonus after that. Even if you're growing your territory.