How many left to Intra Cellular

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2020 at 11:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know I was one who left out West but seeing how many other fellow Lundy’s left with me.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 of us left on the same team and we are ridin our Jeeps out in the Moses Lake sand dunes baby!!! Best company eva so far!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m on their team from Sunovian and these 3 are a bunch of clowns. I’m not saying I’m a genius but these 3 will make me look pretty damn good. Thank you Lundbeck!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever asking this is an idiot. Lundbeck doesn’t email us who has left and how many to a certain company. However, I left and I’m from out East.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ass hole, moron, and bitch

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I accepted ITC offer.....East.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s face it. Lundbeck is hoping or does not care how many reps leave for ITC. This helps them with transitioning Neuro reps over to fill the vacancies in Psych, they then backfill some of those Neuro positions w contract reps and then in a year they pay significantly less severance packages when they completely dissolve the Neuro division. Lundbeck is doing NOTHING TO RETAIN THEIR PEOPLE.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actions speak louder than words. Do not listen to what they tell you, Lundbeck does not value their salesforce. Meridian team, good luck. Your time will come when you, too, are disposable to them. ND is ruining the culture here

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard of another veteran Psych rep in the south leaving for IntraCellular.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hoping you’re mistaken as I’m an external psych candidate. I get trying to find places for your existing reps to land though

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait are these 3 that left in the Pacific Northwest to our team here at Intracellular the same douches who played the system At Lundbeck and went on a bunch of short term disabilities...oh sh- -. thanks Lundbeck for dumping your baggage on our great company. please tell me this isn’t true

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the STD group goes from 1 company to the next! Good luck, if you put any pressure they will get depressed and call lawyers...have fun Intracellular, ha, ha!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah another mans shit is now your new found treasure. You’ve been warned, we had a shit show with these 3 from an HR perspective so good luck. We would have paid you guys at Intracellular a sign on bonus to take them off our hands

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How exactly can these 3 be an “HR sh__ show, from an HR perspective?” They’re drug reps. All they do is drive around and talk on their phones, deliver samples, food and regurgitate company talking points on their drugs...please explain

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

these 3 are the ones everyone I think that we’ve heard of they go from 1 std to another once they get pressure. They then submit that they are depressed and rinse and repeat and have done this there whole tenure with Lundbeck. It’s funny they are Intracellular garbage now

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy Shit I told Robin about these but she assured me our team didn’t hire these Lundbeck HR nightmares. I guess I’m going to watch my words around these 3

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The hiring event I was at Schwarzer thought these 3 were pricks were dead weight and even told Robin about what he had heard about their past history of underperformance and using the system when they felt some heat. But he left the company and from what I heard the talent pool sucked in the northwest so these 3 are all she could do. Now they are on my team Lundbeck! Wish you could have taken out the trash before it ended up here. Sunovian was better at getting rid of these underperforming asses that just like to do nothing to get paid and then when their managers want some numbers they all of sudden get super depressed. Anyways, I know Robin well and she won’t put up with this shit very long, believe me she knows enough of these three Maniacs to be dangerous. Nice now yes, later watch out you three. You’ve been warned

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STD masters right here! They received pHd’s working the system and I wash my hands of them thank you very much...Hit your numbers...I’m depressed...call doctor and go on Unum...rinse and repeat...thanks you Lundbeck you made my life so much easier getting these 3 off our plate

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you f’ing kidding me? I interviewed with Lundbeck and heard about this mess with their manager and reps dodging the system and I took my name out to come to Intracellular...now your telling me that shit show is on my team...guess I’ll let my other teammates know about there three yahoo’s

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have fun ICT...I couldn’t wait to unload this package on your ass So my recommendations were glowing