How many more field personnel will be quitting after our upcoming SIP payout?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, May 20, 2019 at 9:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am hearing probably at least three but would not be surprised if it was more. Take the money and run from this place.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shhhhh! They will move the SIP payout again!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

doesnt matter what company policy. Labor law states of commission salesperson works a pay period then leave quit get fired they must be paid bonus commission earned. Just google it. Many states also have a similar law.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

doesnt matter what company policy. Labor law states of commission salesperson works a pay period then leave quit get fired they must be paid bonus commission earned. Just google it. Many states also have a similar law.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if federal law but many states have laws that commission must be paid if you leave quit get fired doesn’t matter. California. New York Ohio. Maryland to name a few. Check it out.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry guys. It’s considered a bonus. Not cool commission. Rules and laws do not apply. Been here before

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just read Ohio law bonus commisssion same thing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit recently and was told no Q1 payout. Called my state labor dept they agree I am owed bonus. Just filled out their paperwork and they are contacting Indivior. Will let you know what happens.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I contacted a labor law attorney in my state. Bonus or commission, if you did the work to earn it you are entitled to it. Laws may differ in other states?

I will be going after Indivior!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER DID
    whistleblowers gonna make bank

oh my INDV out 3 bil

not bad when they made like a gazillion

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree it’s a States thing. But hanging around for a bonus that in the big picture of life is ridiculous. I left a month ago. Could careless about the bonus. Left all the negativity and the bs from the top. It’s is over. Best to look for a job when employed. You have more negotiating power.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you re staying around for a flipping QTR bonus. You are dumber that a box of rocks.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be resigning next month. Collecting my SIP cash

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... Just a few more days. This is will be interesting to see what happens. Lots of CSs interviewing like crazy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is hanging on to the greased chicken

Winner winner chicken dinner

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be. Then our team of 8 will become a team of 5. One vacancy already, another one leaving at the same time I am.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, I am out also! Going to Mari K. As they told me if I can put lipstick on this pig for 18 months. I will be wildly successful.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One on our ream for sure.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Names please. Without names just BS and rumors.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check the company job opening board soon. Territory will be posted.