How many NovartiNs affected by CVA model?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2018 at 7:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wake up in the morning, synchronize my iPad, look at who I am seeing that day, drive to each office or hospital and hope to see people. I set up speaker programs and lunch and learns. It’s called WORK.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really doubt the HOs in wpb fl district do that; more like slip on the knee pads and give quick sloppy ones or lay on their back for a few Rxs they never get esp Dan iela and cK ris ten

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really doubt the HOs in wpb fl district do that; more like slip on the knee pads and give quick sloppy ones or lay on their back for a few Rxs they never get esp Dan iela and cK ris ten

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait to meet them

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RAPID is messed in most parts of the nation b/c of the way NVS pays & collects data. But in some areas it is spot on!

Take West Ft Lauderdale for example, the pos skank loser cv2 rep and her pdi troll chola midget can only muster up a max of 7 Rxs for any given period, that includes filling PAs with fudged patient vitals. Just pathetic.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget the big foreheaded adopted buck teeth recently dumped useless angry jackass aventura rep that was trying to get her midget chola friend back on the pdi nvs contract from the very beginning by telling her new chola qban wannabe nvs mgr all the comments made then coaching the w ft lauderdale cv2 again to get the midget chola back on the contract, ASSHOLES! shit reps with a shit product, no one likes you not even your real parents you loser

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Daniela ft lauderdale fl has primary care calls on her ipad where no one in the office knows her. She talks to healthcare providers about indications that have not received approval by the FDA. She fills out PA forms with false patient information and also instructs offices to use false patient info on PA forms to get improper prescriptions of Entresto approved by medicare / medicaid

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

big deal all reps get instructed to do this on every call

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medicare fraud = severe penalties & possible jail time. Be a whistle blower

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My man, you are all over the place and it’s obvious you are either a PDI rep that thinks they are better than these 2 or you are a Novartis rep that is bitter they didn’t get the CVA job.

If you are PDI, this is the industry. Most are really bad at their jobs because they don’t think they make a difference. It’s sad because it’s a great and a very easy industry to make a career out of. I have seen the other side and this is much much better.

If you are Novartis, sorry you got passed up on CVA. You probably deserved it. Unfortunately someone or something stopped you from getting it. I have been there before.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On all ride alongs our ABL tells us to assist the office personnel to fill out the PAs for Entresto, I thought this was common and mandatory(?)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stfu moron

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup! Most offices will tell you that they don't have time for our Entresto PAs and the only way to get the prescription is to fill out the paper work or go online ourselves and fill out the form. Too many meds require PAs these days.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're setting a bad example for the rest of us.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the schmucks in that district are historical

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

absolutely true they don't have the time and we are told if we help them it is a HIPPA violation & grounds for termination.

No wonder we are not on target w/sales these people have no idea what they're talking about. It's a HIPAA violation if you go out of the office and start telling everybody the name of the patient, thier disease state and what you help them with. Our leaders have no common sense at all we are losing many good people because this CV division is without a vision.
    We have the most messed up and inaccurate reporting system for receiving sales credit and everybody knows it. Year of the field, unbossed = you're on your own and nobody gives a shet.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

j

Completely agree. CVA? Lol!!!! This company has NO CLUE how to do ANYTHING, let alone a new business sales model. No vision, and a constant revolving door of senior management. This company is role model for how NOT to run a business.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s all not forget the unrealistic goals that they have set for us now. I’m sure all these goals were calculated with the Pef indication in mind. Now that that hasn’t happened they’re scrambling to see what they’re going to do next. If the goals aren’t adjusted accordingly, nobody is going to be making money at all. But they don’t care do they? Management will give the typical answer of shut up and just go and do your job and stop complaining. Typical corporate scumbag response.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People that were doing great a few months ago are now at the bottom; even when they keep producing good amounts of scripts.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you haven't figured it out Pharma is a participation trophy anymore. Everyone gets a chance at the top/middle/bottom. Rankings are always rotated to even out the bonus payout money. Top, Middle, Bottom is the rotation year after year. Another reason it's not sales anymore is because of this constant rotation going from top to bottom to middle to repeat and rinse the cycle. You are not in control of your numbers. Your hard work is not going to get reward so just get used to it and go w/ the flow if you are at the bottom soon you will be on top. Pharma has been even distributing the bonus payouts to the field and have been doing this for years it's just getting more detectable now since they are not trying to hide it anymore.

Anyone who says they are constantly in the top 10% is BSing since this has been nearly impossible to do for years now.