How many of you got layed off?

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2019 at 11:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they S-CAN all 200 of you? One thread somebody mentioned they got retained by Bausch/Salix?
    How many of you did Salix keep? Thx, Best!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard 100% of them got the axe! Also heard Salix is NOT promoting Trulance b/c it's not profitable enough to pay for fleet car oil changes. It's a dog with fleas, no formulary coverage. Bad idea to begin with, which ultimately proved out....Bankruptcy!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eight DMs, one Regional Director (new titles) and about 95 reps rolled over.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll. You’re clearly wrong and just a shit scared Linzess rep. You should be scared, Trulance is just getting started.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure where anyone would have heard that 100% got turned away. I think it would be fair to say that about half the sales force was retained and a couple positions that were turned down by synergy reps were filled with Salix reps from another tower to eliminate some cross over. I think Trulance will do very well with a larger company behind it as long as they can secure the coverage.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, Skippy, whatever you say.
    Want coverages? Three things needed, price, price, price. There is no science.
    Bausch is a joke of a pharma company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha! Heard that crap many times. Trulance is me-too crap drug.You know it, I know it. I’m hanging around a little longer before I move on.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets face it - Most drugs out there are a me-too of some type. As long as they pay me well, AND dont go bankrupt - Im good.