How Many Open Territories Now?

Discussion in 'EndoChoice' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the exodus still occuring as predicted? It's such a tough concept... For every one EC rep per territory there are how many, Olympus, BS, plus a multitude of other companies? Great thoughtfulness in trying to take down huge market share leaders! Maybe they didn't teach math at Harvard!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, what percentage of the market does EC need to make an impact to their bottom line? 1-2%? Don't they teach math at Douchebag Community College?
    EC-You=Better EC.

Go away and let the real sales reps handle this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see this back and forth conversation going well...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bleeding Cash+ nervous investors= Aquisition. A couple will get rich, not you, but have fun!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I noticed that this board quieted down a bit once a few people in select territories resigned. Pretty easy to determine who was making the noise.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah because those of us still here are just thrilled. Just been too busy interviewing! The Employee survey results were a hit at corporate!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much of a mass exodus. Someone predicted that 12-15 people would leave. That hasn't happened.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with your first generation product.

Will be interesting to see how the IPO goes. Have heard about people leaving, and have seen it in my area first hand. novel idea, but there is a reason this specialty has very difficult barriers for entry.

How many facilities do you have across the country these days?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My rep has been gone for a long time. What's the story behind letting the sales force go? Running out of money? Who will support the few who were "sold"?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no story and EC is continuing to raise the necessary funds from the VCs.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help me (us) understand at what point will EndoChoice not need to be raising money from venture capitalists and start making money from actual sales? EndoChoice has been a company since 2008 and selling high margin commodity items since then. One would think that six+ years of selling those items worldwide would put the venture capitalist money needs to rest. Then again, one would also think that FUSE wouldn't have been purchased by a commodity endoscopy product company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad you a low level sales rep and are just left to perennially speculate

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about a non-answer. For the record, it isn't speculation.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So funny that Gregg is the most frequent poster on this board. He "claws" his way on here every morning to "pinch" all the negative posts. Hahahaha. Krusty.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know anything about the Virginia opening recruiter called me.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 30 locations in the US have Fuse in 2 years. Killing it!! What a joke!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just received a call about a territory...can anyone please give honest feedback into the positions? Comp plan, culture, competition?
    Thanks