How many people are leaving?

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2018 at 5:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as people of the ilk of HP are foisted on us as supposedly legitimate leaders we will continue to seek out employment where our credibility is not compromised. You can't ask and expect us to be ethical and exemplary representatives so long as you keep putting people like her in leadership positions.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zoll LifeVest 4000 Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator: FDA Safety Communication - Potential Lack of Treatment (Shock) Delivery Due to Device Failure

[Posted 01/17/2018]

AUDIENCE: Risk Manager, Cardiology, Nursing

ISSUE: FDA is providing information and recommendations regarding the Zoll LifeVest 4000 due to concerns that the device may fail to deliver treatment to the patient if the device is not replaced soon after displaying "Call for service: Device has a problem that may require service. Call ZOLL for service, Message Code 102." Failure to contact Zoll and immediately replace the device after Message Code 102 appears on the device screen may result in serious patient harm or death of the patient because the device may fail to deliver therapy appropriately when needed.

Ideally, the LifeVest monitors the patient's heart, delivering a "treatment shock" as needed to restore the patient's heartbeat to a normal rhythm. However, FDA is aware that in certain cases the LifeVest 4000 may not be able to deliver a life-saving treatment shock to a patient due to a fault that prevents the device from charging its high-energy capacitors. During normal operation, this fault prompts the LifeVest to display "Call for service: Device has a problem that may require service. Call Zoll for service, Message Code 102" on the device screen. The "Message Code 102" alert does not explicitly indicate to the patient that the device cannot be used and that the patient should call Zoll immediately.

To date, FDA is aware of one patient death due to the LifeVest's failure to deliver treatment as expected after Message Code 102 was displayed. According to Zoll, as of November 14, 2017, there were a total of 33,670 devices distributed, with 24,975 devices distributed in the U.S. About 0.1% of the total devices distributed have displayed Message Code 102, which should only be remedied by immediate replacement of the device.

The FDA will continue to work with Zoll to monitor LifeVest 4000 devices for any adverse events related to Message Code 102 or a failure to deliver treatment. The FDA will also continue to work with Zoll to identify a permanent solution to the Message Code 102 issue, and will keep the public informed as new information becomes available.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you would end a sentence with the word “that” tells everyone you are under-educated and so over-rated.....the clock is ticking...... You sucking up to females at the ASM shows you are all that and more, a total disaster and another lawsuit in waiting. Next meeting, make sure you act your age and marital status, you are as disgusting as your teeth.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OH MY GOSH I send prayers to the person where Zoll's vest did not work properly :(

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

blow me. Again.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will sweetheart

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am freaking out because I got off the phone with an lawyer who is doing this class action lawsuit against my RM (JS) and her AD (AHM). There be a group of former zoll people who are suing them for discrimination and unlawful employment practices. I know they don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. everyone knows that. I don't want to get involbed. I just want to keep my head down and do my job. I guess there are lots of people with problems with them. is anyone else getting calls?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no calls. everyone knows js doesn't know how to fire, she knows how to fire. beware anyone who reports to her.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hall and Oates got it right AHM= Maneater

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it was only a matter of time before a civil suit was launched against AHM ... most crooked manager ever.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do know HP don’t you? Hers has been in the attorneys’ hands for much longer. More to come....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully someone can answer my questions truthfully. Is this a good company to work for? By the comments it’s doesnt seem to be, why is that? Any insight would be great.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been here a few years, made good money and overall love my job. A lot of it comes down to your territory location and who your manager is if I’m being honest. Some areas are really f-ed up. Corporate does stupid frustrating stuff sometimes too. They have dumb rules that can waste time in the field at times. Senior leadership is also clueless. Do your homework locally, meet your manager and decide from there. Good luck!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the threads idiot!! 8 years worth of people telling exactly what you want to know!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ditto. Idiot

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back and read the threads for heavens sake - all these posts over so many years can't only be one disgruntled rep.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You say "disgruntled" I say victimized. And I can tell you for a fact it is not one but several. HP is a tyrant. It is only a matter of time before the facts catch up to her. There will be a lot of explaining to be done when the shit hits the fan for her. Don't stand too close to this criminal or you will be sullied by association.Run!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her adult daughter is charged with molesting children. What kind of person is HP? Is there more that needs to be said? Really?