How many people currently

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 14, 2020 at 3:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

came from a well-regarded mid to large sized pharma company and *were employed at the time when the joined Sun*.

My bet is well under 5%.

That’s reflective of Sun’s inability to attract any bonafide talent. It’s the people that drive success or failure. And we see where we’re at, and where we’re going.

#notgood

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#true

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are no doubt part of the talentless.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘Talentless’ ... hmm what does that mean you loser ?
    On CP at 1:00 a.m. in the East ? You must have finished watching all the (fill in the blank) on the Internet.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I enjoy commenting in these boards every now and then. The negative nancy’s get so upset when anyone shares a glimpse of positivity, so here you go.

I love working at Sun. I am in the Field. My manager is amazing. His manager is even better. I’m under 30 years old. I made over 150k two years in a row. This job is fun and easy. Shut the f up and leave if you dont like it here. Nobody feels bad for you. An employed pharma rep has no right to complain about their job considering the $$ : work ratio. AND! Now we have a few weeks off to get paid to do nothing as a safety measure. Nobody is getting laid off.

Go ahead now, leave your usual “THIS IS ACTUALLY AN HR PERSON” or “HAHAH GOOD ONE ABHAY WE KNOW IT’S YOU!” Comments. Have fun being miserable.

if you are miserable making 100k+ driving a free car and bringing coffee and communicating with physicians all day, then you are a sad, sad individual.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spot on.