How many people let go 2Day?????

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2012 at 5:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MDL is a crap, cheap, shitty, bad company!!!! No wonder they are losing business to competitors such as Gen-probe, Quest, and LabCorp, who pay well, and take care of their sales people.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cleaning toilets, would be a better job than working at MDL!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MDL is an unethical company, they lie about everything. Still waiting to receive my company car, which i should have gotten at 3 months. Going on 5 months of employment, still no car, what a complete joke.....................

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend worked for at MDL for many years, & she complained about the low salary, cheap car, horrible health insurance, & no commission.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got let go? Can you give initials or territories?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever they are I am so jealous....I am stuck here in this hell hole of a company, hoping everyday my recruiter finds me something new. I am starting to think a job at Starbucks would be better (and seriously considering it too!) Congrats to those who have had their handcuff removed from MDL, bet you feel like you have won the lottery. No more putting up with phoney V!!!!! That's like Christmas in June!! I can only dream..............

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me who was let go?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territories have been let go? Are you sure?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes its true, just ask your robot manager

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am asking someone else............she never returns my calls, emails etc........."problem with her cell, couldn't connect to VPN"...blah blah blah.......why does VT believe all her excuses...maybe it's time for her to go with ALL her excuses!! Why have they put up with her for so long?? She is down right Lazzzzzzzzzzzy!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously we have the same manager. Does she think we are stupid with her same old "didn't get your text, vm, email". Or my favorite line "thank you for reminding me". What a waste! Typical upper management skills of MDL!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I hear the numbers in the NE have been in the pits for years. When is someone going to connect the dots and figure out it is the leadership or lack of it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. We are talking about the same manager. Its a shame she gets away with all she does but then it reflects onto us her reps. Eventually it's going to catch up to her. Eventually this "dots" have to be connected..we can only hope.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what are her initials? Or what area?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they letting them go or are they being fired?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or they are moving to other positions or just quitting?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most newbies are being let go, VT has no patience for messy trunks, questions abut the comp plan, poor spelling and bad grammar. Seasoned reps looking for nearest exit. Most of the top reps have left in the past 6 months and just about everyone is looking to leave.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VT is likely the most unethical, pompous, ignorant person I have meet to date. I got "released" in the past year and now have a base that is double what MDL offered as well as a comp package that will ACTUALLY PAY me close to three times the joke of a salary I accepted at MDL. Obviously my skills are good enough for this new position at a legit, profitable, and respected company so let's connect the dots. My advice to any current employees is to get out as soon as possible before you start questioning your own ethics.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company did you go to?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not going to answer that as it is irrelevant and I still keep in touch with a few good people that are still stuck there. The point is how can a company survive when it lies to new candidates (many that have a stable job and family/mortgage to support but are just looking for a better opportunity) about pay raise after 90 days, actually receiving their company car, bonus program that is based on actual revenue when they write off so much (that is a whole other convo in itself ) and rep has no way to look at these figures, and nonexistent support from mgmt?

This is not necessarily meant to slam MDL as a company for being cheap or a bad company (which they are) but more to slam them for being unethical in their blatant lying and indecent hiring practices to predominantly good and qualified people who may just actually believe all they are being promised or looking as an opportunity to get off unemployment. If I would have stuck to my gut when VT refused to show me a bonus structure when I asked prior to starting, I would have saved myself time, head ache, and lost income and honestly what I consider a black eye on my CV for anyone who may view it and knows two cents about MDL.