How many representatives got a verbal warning/written up due to honest mistakes with CCA letter

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 22, 2017 at 7:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to know how many representatives received a verbal or was written up due to an honest mistake when delivering the CCA letters???? Also, has anyone heard ANYTHING about this medication we are supposedly launching in January??? Please tell me it is not another branded product in a generic market or that it is true we are actually launching a product. I feel like the Manager and Mike always feed us false claims and have NO real answers to ANYTHING.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you look on Osmotica’s website under “News”, you can find more info about the 2 new drugs. Both similar to Lorzone in that they are both old molecules just less times a day and different delivery technology. The technology better be pretty amazing for the Parkinson’s one because it’s my understanding that Parkinson’s patients take meds all through out the day anyways. Has to be a huge advantage to writing our expensive branded Amantadine product vs the generic that’s already out. Thoughts anyone?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't even market a prenatal correctly. Good luck with these new products.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the name of the new drug launching this quarter for women’s health. TIA

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it may be: OB Complete Label Claim Is Wrong Softgel?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is this drug different than the one being launched now by Adamas (extended release Amantadine) for dyskinesia from CD/LD drugs? They are already struggling one month into launch due to their branded Amantadine costing $28,000 a year, MDS and Neurologists are balking at using due to the price.