How many Reps are left?

Discussion in 'Mission Pharmacal' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2020 at 11:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many people quit lately! Is anyone still out there?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sailed off into the sunset

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 more quit on Friday. Who’s bought in! Good for them! My friends who are still there, I hope you are looking. Please get your resume together and send it out. Reach out to your peers who have seen that the “GRASS IS GREENER”. Shit at this point, at least you have some grass.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i left a few years ago.... the grass is greener. About 40k greener just in base. Loved Mission and the culture and the family but from the sounds of it, it has all changed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s what happens when you allow friends to run your company that your family built. How can someone Direct a company who has never been in the field? I have been around politics in a company before but damn! It was more like if I don’t know you I don’t like you even if I never met you. God forbid you voice a suggestion or opinion on a call, you become an outcast or your manager writes you up. One director in particular, I heard him talking about reps like a childish schoolgirl (no offense ladies). I know for sure that he never had a conversation with that rep because she was a friend of mine. She ended up quitting a few months after the NAtional Sales Meeting 2 years ago. I have heard so many complaints about him and on our calls he is always defending things he just wants us to not focus on to make his job easier but in turn we have to deal with it every day. I bet if the family let a few of the people go who are running this sinking ship we wouldn’t mind helping it stay afloat a little longer.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lost so many great reps and DMs recently

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pilot?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone home?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am highly impressed how much better Mission is now without all those resentful and ungrateful crybaby former reps. It's a miracle they dont come on here still to bitch anymore.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol you mean the one who left on their own or laid off and now make double the salary?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the pilot will never leave

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be one of the stupid ones. They got a lot of the problems out but who will run the company. What benefits do anyone who stays have?

[

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6418510"]I am highly impressed how much better Mission is now without all those resentful and ungrateful crybaby former reps. It's a miracle they dont come on here still to bitch anymore.[/QUOTE]