How many reps do we need for psoriasis?

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Mar 3, 2019 at 5:27 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 reps per territory, enough is enough. Docs are complaining that they don’t need 2-3 people telling them same thing. I think it hurts our credibility. We have a good product but let’s disl back the number of reps please! 1 rep per indication, c’mon?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have two counterparts and we are all selling Humira to same offices and it’s ridiculous. I see the eyerolls. Offices are telling us only one of you 3 come here and we don’t need all 3 of you doing lunches every month. I do psoriasis, other does HS, and 3rd is going to do Rizi. It’s obnoxious. Then we have our MSLs and FRMs in these offices. I agree dial it back.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Derm will never be the same without JD and KB. They listened to the Reps and understand the business. Things have slowly deteriorated over the last 2 years. MR only answer is Reps don’t know how to sell. Pretty funny.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Launch is going great and all leadership wants to talk about is what you are doing wrong. Conditions and culture continue to decline. What happened to the company wide culture survey that is done every year? Would be interesting to see the decline in Dermatology this year. Oops if we don’t do the survey this year that leaves more money for MEI programs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better pray none of the upper level sales people at Allergan end up over there. With co-promote partner Ironwood, we had at one time 6.... that's right..... 6 people in one geography selling Linzess. Guess how well that was received. Good to know no company listens to the salesforce anymore.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep selling and best of luck this year. We look forward to your continued success

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a real crapshoot, We are very overcrowded and our Derms see it. We need something to change real soon.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all a numbers game. If you can't detail with quality, swarm with more reps.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more Ricky!!!!!! Since it is all a numbers game, why is our stock price in the dumps presently? Did our operating costs go up with all pf these new reps?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess your not the sharpest tool in the shed. Didn't u hear about the HUGE Allergan worldwide recall of Biocell textured breast implants?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best solution is to get rid of the all of the SF3's and let the 1's and 2's bonus on HS too like back in the day. Our offices would appreciate 2 better than 3 reps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

okay if 2 reps are better than 3 then please quit right now so we can have 2 reps that you desire...seriously useless talking on this wall, quit if you’d like less reps otherwise shut up and do your job. Everyone here is so smart, all a bunch of stupids with ideas you wouldn’t implement on yourself, get lost.