How many reps have left so far?

Discussion in 'AMAG Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2020 at 5:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was a displaced rep from a year ago. Curious how many reps are starting to resign? At least you all got some notice in case there is a lay off.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard of one so far, (maybe South coastal region?).Typical narcissists, he made a huge deal about it, like anyone gives a shit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mass exodus will happen soon, Amag is horrible with bunch of liars at the top

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm leaving too although I don't work here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Q4 2019 financials should be announced on 2/6. Same time as last year so best of luck to everyone after the news hits. It will be a blood bath.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bit different of a situation since we know the 2 products are being sold. The big question is if the sales forces will go along with them

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats why we will be laid off. Our salaries are too bloated for the new company and our results have been poor.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Charlotte, NC

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is true. I have seen this happen before.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

trust me, the company wants V and I. What they don’t want or need is a group of over paid, narcissistic, whiny, self righteous 30 something ass holes that have proven they can’t sell their way out of a paper bag. The sales team is buhh-bye!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The company..."

Whoooooo is buying V and I? I can't see any company taking on two loser products unless they can market them with unlimited funds.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh there are companies that buy seemingly underproducing products like V and I all day long. What they don’t do is take an overpaid/underperforming sales team with it.
    AMAG is only interested in divesting the products, they don’t give a damn what happens to the employees. Don’t kid yourself, everything in this business is geared towards how much money the investors can make. End of story.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now this I believe. At first, it might seem that whoever is buying the products might want the sales teams since they may or may not have one of their own, but I think that will be a short lived acquisition.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question should not be who has already left AMAG? The question should be how many people are smart enough to be trying to leave right now before this all goes down?

I will start: Me- Mid Atlantic

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know some of my teammates are waiting to get severance if laid off. But I wonder if it will be as good as the displaced reps last year got

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last year was 150 people. This year could very well wipe out the rest of the company. So, you do the math- answer is no way. The company knows the majority of people have been looking for a job on AMAG company time so consider that your severance.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

me- North East

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“As good as”? They got 12 weeks of severance. I’m not sure I would call that “good”. They were shut out of their computers, gas card and everything else immediately after being contacted. It was pretty shitty. AMAG didn’t do the right thing then and they won’t now. If you aren’t looking for a job right now, you’re going to wish you had on March 31st.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

me also saying hasta la vista!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are any of he MSL’s still here? Wow, what a waste of money on that group of lazy clowns.