How Many?

Discussion in 'Precision Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2012 at 5:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PTI did put the money/time behind clinical trials. The data they found consistently showed that ChemoFx didn't work. Why don't you ask MG and his team why they haven't published the interim analysis of PTI's prospective trial? Oh wait, because when they crunched that data they couldn't find any signal that ChemoFx had any effect on increasing PFS or OS. Of course, no one at PTI will admit this. Don't fool yourself, this test is not essential to personalized medicine and has zero utility. Everyone needs to get out while they can.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok people, this is done. We can stop pointing fingers. Data was NEVER a goal for this group. They hoped for a buyout and didnt get one. Nothing left to say really. Investors, pull now and move. Chemofx will never recover. Fat lady sung, all is done. Bask in that and carry on...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how many support letters vs. gyn specs? Sales has been reduced to Chicken Littles.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More will leave as they didn't sign up to take over huge territories. Sad. How's morale?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see, hmm, how is morale? We now have massive territories that we are in trying to get doctors that we have no past relationship with to write letters about a test that proves nothing AND most of our counterparts were let go. How would you feel if you saw the writing on the wall, layoff happened, and now the writing is tattooed on your back? Fret not, Precision will wrap once this last push is done. I can tell you those "ace in the hole" letters aren't coming in from anyone outside of the "play for pay" realm!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does the Grandfather Clause expiring effect the Hospital side?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank You! More background info to anonymously send to Novitas in the waning days of the comment period.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is the grandfather clause expiration going to hurt precision's biz even more??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I'm assuming that PTI finally submitted their data that shows Chemofx gives results on best treatment of cancer right? All the commercial users went nuts over potential loss of reimbursement and demanded that such a game changing assay is NEEDED in their diagnosis right? Or has it simply run its course and doctors have moved on knowing its fate. Please state if it's a done deal or if there is any hope? I've been keen to invest if PTI ever goes IPO but from what I've seen it seems unlikely it will even survive past August. Honest answers only please!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully their CMO and medical team have built a strong case to prevent any blips with reimbursement. Most companies in this position have to give up data that has been shielded until the big meetings like ASCO or ACOG. Not ideal for new data releases but nonetheless it's necessary to do to get Medicare to continue payment. It's unfortunate for their laid off employees but at least with key clinical advisors/employees they should be fine. Is there anyway to see what medical advisors they have on staff, I.e. CMO, MSL, MDs who run trials within? I know they have board members but not seeing any clinical backgrounds. Certainly they have an internal team to advise from an oncology perspective. Thanks for any links or names!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No current CMO, MSL or MD's on staff, with the exception of their only pathologist, Dr. Karl Williams. And he is part time. Instill you with confidence in Precision's future?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true, which I doubt, then why isn't the FDA all over them? You can't honestly be in hospitals selling without the backing of a medical research/advisory team! Is this lack of medical advisors new or have they always been this way...actually would explain a lot but still they obviously have investors so what on earth did they show them to give money?!?!? That's why I call BS on your claim but if you honestly are right then someone needs to look into this place!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AND what does a Pathologist have to do with cancer treatment? Again, I hate to call BS but there is no way this company is functioning on this level, they have made too much noise and have been around too long! Please give real feedback. Thanks!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we just found the most naive person on this site!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FDA doesnt have anything to do with these labs. All they need is a medical director (which they have...he doesnt need to be full time) and they get a CLIA license and they are ready to sell tests!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feds are making there case........way to go sm!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This test falls under the FDA category "LDT" (lab developed tests) which does not fall under FDA regulation. All they need is a CLIA.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If PTI had submitted their data that shows ChemoFX gives the best treatment results, which they hell would their have been a 2nd lay off weeks before the Medicare ruling? If you invest in this company, you are a moron.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"...which they hell would their have been a 2nd lay off weeks before the Medicare ruling?"

And you're calling someone else a moron??