How Many?

Discussion in 'Precision Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2012 at 5:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, sorry, this should have read "...WHY they hell would their have been a 2nd lay off weeks before the Medicare ruling?"

Point remains the same.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, are you a dimwit....

"Why THE hell would THERE..."

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OIG???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm the dimwit? I made a few grammatical errors. I'm not the one asking if I should invest money in a company that just had two layoffs and is about to lose medicare coverage.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations! No errors! It took you over a full day to proof it, didn't it?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did my post from yesterday go? Has this fraud of a company gone under yet?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they lost medicare coverage last month and closed the doors...scam

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lie.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes!!!! That is an ABSOLUTE lie!!!! How dare you say that! It's actually review time for Medicare! Looking at a test that absolves a MedOncs educated treatment of cancer needs to be closely evaluated!

Of course Chemofx is complete bunk and Medicare knows that so the doors will close by end of year. BUT their door is still open, mind you there are only sounds of crickets chirping, but they are happy to accept any tissue sent in! Tee hee.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes time for Medicare carrier to perform chart audits and contact patients to verify they di not receive chemo based on early stage disease. Fraud charges forthcoming!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That article rings so true. Has anyone checked on the credentials of the IT department?
    I just read through this thread for the first time and despite the total lack of understanding most of you show for the Medicare process, the end result will be the same. No data=no reimbursement=no company.
    If only they had spent more time making a product that worked and proving it instead of drinking their own kool-aid.

There has been no medical oversight in the building for most of the company's existence, and certainly none now.

How many of you are banking on the "new products" that always seem to be delayed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There seems to be a lot of ambiguity on this board as to the future of Precision and whether or not Medicare is going to continue paying them. I am en ex employee that was laid off with the big cut a couple months ago and am simply curious as to whether or not Medicare cut them off completely or if they are rebounding back.

I have no ill will towards Precision and have already found another (more lucrative) opportunity with a stable company, but find it difficult trying to explain the demise of the company to my new co-workers. Can anyone shed some light on the current condition of Precision?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Confirms a decision made not to take a job here. Instincts were correct.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the word on Medicare Reimbursement?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure you all know now. Despite what many of us believe about the government, in this case, they saw the reality in the data and have spelled the end for PTI.

Sure, there will be some last gasps, and I have no doubt that SM will find some way to get himself a big payday, but everyone else has simply hung on too long.

Lots of good people worked there for several bad people, but the history of the company (should anyone bother to record it) will be clear. A test that doesn't work, doesn't add value even if it did, and never made a dime is not a viable company.

How's that Rosetta acquisition?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slap Chop!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those specs!