How many...

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2019 at 10:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many of the Bausch and Lomb employees, actual B&L employees not Valeant employees, that listened to yesterday's 2018 Bausch health earnings presentation are as optimistic as the CEO and the finance guy about what was presented and or how the future looks?

If you missed the presentation you can listen to it again here, Events and Presentations

The CEO and the finance guy get paid the big bucks and are obligated to be excited but how many actual B+L employees share that same level of excitement?

Do any of the B+L employees care about B+L or is it just a paycheck?

Thank you in advance for sharing your opinions.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In order to answer your question I think first you have to get waisted and poop in someone’s shoes. I like pickles, but not the funkhouse kind.... I will throw those right out. Brush your teeth.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can appreciate your answer. The mirror looks at me several times per day... Usually around 7am the mirror accuses me of being suicidal. By midnight that same mirror reminds me that tomorrow is a new day. Sometimes you have to !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some times you just have to ____________________! Hang in there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sa da tay my brother........sa da tay..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F___ you! I am judging you and everyone at this junk company. This company is in the wrong and has been since the initial launch of one of their most important brands. They have corrupted an entire industry. I don't see any sign that the company is trying to fix the wrong either. I'd like to see everyone at this S___ hole out looking for a new job. If it was up to me, BHC stock would already be at zero.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

awww.... you are a sad sad little insignificant person. Move on with your life.... go be happy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

.....and brush your teeth.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See you in court.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people’s court or judge Judy ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

.....and brush your teeth.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brush ........

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your..........

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OD has been losing money ever since they changed their name from Valeant. They absorbed Solta who had great numbers and OD still couldn't turn a profit.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TEETH !!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long time B&L people do care about the company. They never bought in to the Valeant business model. Compare turnover at B&L locations to Bridgewater. B&L people are more loyal.

There are many positive changes beyond the earnings dog and pony show. When compared to the Pearson shit show, things are moving in the right direction. There are still problems but not to the extent there used to be. And those problems are the usual management failures that every company has.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are clueless. This company has significant problems that have existed for over a decade now. Your life is most likely over leveraged and you need money coming in so employment with a company like this has become necessary. Moreover, you probably lack the talent and ability that is required to work for a leader. To say that you have lost all dignity is probably an understatement. You keep on keeping on!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t ever procreate