1. FDA approves Sarepta’s DMD drug that it had previously rejected — Biogen chalks up another failure — The House passes the Lower Drug Costs Now Act, but it’s unlikely to become law — See more on our front page news

TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

How much $ can be made at Arthrex

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by anonymous, Sep 29, 2019 at 8:48 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Realistically, how much can I make at Arthrex? Team 1 Ortho in GA/FLA looking to bring on new rep. They have almost all (90%) of the sports business, they also have the Skeletal Dynamics distal radius plate they are selling as well as several surgeons using their reverse shoulder system. I have confirmed all of this with other reps, surgeons, etc. They already have 6-7 other reps now (1-2 of those reps are senior reps) and a guy that runs everything named Fretterman, so I’m sure he’s getting a big chunk of sales. From what I’ve seen in the OR these guys are nothing more than box openers; there aren’t too many “oh crap” moments in sports medicine cases so I can’t imagine the pay being that great for guys essentially opening boxes. Just wondering, once a rep gets to a Senior level sales rep position what the most he/she could make? I haven’t actually spoken with them yet but I was made aware of the position and told I should reach out. I currently sell OR supplies. Thx for any info/insight.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they typically keep their reps managing 750K of business each. 8% of that is 60K. There may be a little bonus end of year if you manage to hit every category number.

Associate starts at mid 40s
    Reps at 60
    Managers may see 6 figures

Not a bad place to start but much better money elsewhere. Hope this helps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Original poster here. Thanks for the feedback.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure Arthrex Corp(Reinholt) loves their reps selling Skeletal Dynamics......