How much longer can Everett last

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2019 at 1:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess the Pfizer method is not working here. When will they pull the plug on this guy?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone noticed the money this guy makes? Holy shit!

Problem is that our Brilliant CEO does not work at all. Wonder if the board knows what is going on. So, who is running this company you ask? Everett is one of them along with 3 others. There are a few keeping this ship afloat, Steve is not one of them. Hey Steve, I hear Mammouth is open, scoot, get on over there, if you really practice, maybe you could get on a competitive team skiing.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s always amusing to watch low level underlings attempt to critique their superiors for jobs they are hopelessly unqualified for, completely ignorant of and wouldn’t even know where to begin if they had a free pass to try. Hey junior, how about at least trying to perform the tasks we hired and trained you for? And if you get confused and off track again, refer to the job description we provided for you or ask the manager that we hired to supervise your daily activities. Hope this helps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's it been six or seven years now without any accomplishments?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll have someone in HR pull your personnel file and review your performance. You obviously have an attitude problem that will require disciplinary action. Hope this helps,

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck trying to find a live HR person to do anything( as if they could). But you can always call 1-800-HRSUCKS

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The man is a leader. he leads.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, leading us to hell.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go ahead and have someone in HR pull up my personal file skippy. I don't think that your mom upstairs making your snack counts as someone in HR but give it a try.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? What am I missing? What are his great achievements? He couldn't get UHC contract since his inception and when he finally does he can't pull though any business.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They want us to make decisions based on facts and data. Facts are he has accomplished very little in six or so years and the data say that if he was still pitching his ERA would be above 6.00

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Earnings Report next week!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CLueless

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Style yes, substance no.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will he make it through the earnings report!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would be a welcome change by many!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Change is coming!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick tock tick tock...................

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Pfizer model was not going to work at Quest Everettt.

Pfizer had some semblance of good operations. You guys cut operations - IT and customer service- and then you expect your silly metrics to increase productivity and revenues? How can we increase sales when we are consistently fighting fires?

What about ancillary metrics like retention?

If you look at growth without acquisitions what does that look like?

I think you know the answer to all these.

Good luck in your next career.