How much longer do we have?

Discussion in 'Abbott Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because AAH would never do anything wasteful...like say repeatedly hiring, training, firing and re-hiring sales reps.

Me too. they never hired enough people on senior positions who knew about Animal Health to make it viable.

Instead it was a dumping ground for Grades 17 and above who were either black or female. It was a dead-end division to keep up Abbott's quota.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me my package Now! Spending the holidays in fear and walking on eggshells is no way to live!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is really quite simple. If you are a rep, you should prepare yourself to be unemployed within 90 days. Update your resume and begin your job search now. Don't wait and be disappointed. AAH has never ever looked out for you and will not change now. As for the minorities, magically they will find roles within Abbott.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite a racist assumption!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not at all.

A fair assessment of a racist policy (affirmative action) which has been shown to be in existence at Abbott for years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think it'll happen before end of year. At least our notification?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miles will find a VP place for Andrea W. For the other Andrea, she has worn out her welcome a long time ago.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MY "WORLD" IS ROSE COLORED.
    IT'S IN MY MIND.
    IT HAS TO BE LOOK AT ALL T HIS SHIT.

PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I'M FREAKING PEOPLE OUT.

YOU SAW THAT LOOK ON HER FACE

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's face?