How much longer do you think we will actively be promoting Aptiom?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2017 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

How much longer do you think we will actively be promoting Aptiom?

1. 3 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 6 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. One year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Longer than one year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Numbers still terrible. Many territories don't sell enough to cover the reps salary. Turnover continues.

What do you all think?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a job not a career that pays well. No different than most other Pharma jobs. None of them can be viewed at more than 1 year at a time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sell more

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blow Me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

misleading question as nobody has ever actively promoted this drug. If so, sales would be better!

Gish

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does the Aptiom sales force think about the Institutional team joining them to help get things going in the hospitals?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that pal. Lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason things have not been soaring in the hospitals is we don't get compensated to make that happen. If we did get paid, the Institutional team would not be needed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is saying the retail team couldnt do it. That wasnt your job. Do you think niw that there is a team behind it in the hospitals it will get some footholds?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Highly doubtful. Aptiom has always been mis managed from the start. It's a piss in the wind strategy with hope that the wind blows in the right direction. If they wanted to do this right, they would beef up the managed care team to obtain more access with the 3rd party payers and with Medicare/Medicaid. That's how you grow a low volume product like Aptiom. This new hospital strategy will be a short lived thing just to get a sales force from point A to point B until they can get them new products.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats very true. Agreed

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe we are still promoting it. I thought we on the Latuda side have been mailing it in, but after sitting down with my Aptiom overlay I can't believe that those guys and gals still have jobs. They are so unmotivated and do nothing. What gives? At least on the Latuda side we drove the product to $1B and we should be able to do some milking while we wait for patent expiration. Aptiom barely makes enough in sales to pay for the sales force (does it even cover their base, bonus, car & benefits?).

So all you Aptiom peeps, please get out there and sell. You have been a drag on our company for way to long. We on the Latuda team are sick of carrying your sorry asses.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me how YOU sell. Aptiom may be a me too dog. But we spin this drug and are getting numbers. When I get fired due to a downsizing in a year, you will certainly be part of that layoff.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting Numbers??!!! Ya gotta be kidding me. Aptiom??!! HA ha ha ha HA ha ha HA! That is rich.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company will milk aptiom for 1 more year than pull the plug. This is a fact!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you mean, BG told us all the time how amazing of a drug Aptiom is. It must be true.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Milk?! We have to be losing tons of money. I look at the total Rx's in my territory and others in my district and I don't think we have a single territory that is making enough money in total sales of Aptiom to cover the costs of the representative in the territory. Taking into account base, bonus, benefits and the like, I don't think there are many territories that are above water. How do you "milk" something you are losing money on????

Moron.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the moron? You basically just admitted that you suck and are a bottom feeder rep. I can tell you moron low performing reps like you will defiantly be the low lying fruit and first to get the boot. My question is how did a moron like you even get hired here in the first place?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that is rich. Calling the guy a bottom feeder rep. Maybe we have inferior reps because we can't get anyone to come here to promote this POS! Ever think of that Spanky? We've had so much turn over since this dog was launched because it's a horrible drug. How many changes in marketing strategy have occurred? I'm inclined to agree with the guy you are bashing as are most of us promoting Aptiom. Mailing it in and know the writing is on the wall. Looking for another job while taking home a big paycheck for doing very little.