How much longer 'til we get bought?

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Jul 9, 2017 at 1:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be honest, nobody likes it here. This is proven by horrific turnover numbers (especially at a start-up that should have none). HR department is a mad house. This has led us to our "wtf is going on" survey from CEO Bobby. Hey Bobby, i can help you with your survey, question 1) please help me understand why in the fk would people leave after transitioning their entire careers, buying personal vehicles they have to pay off, buying personal laptops (still can't believe our rep's had to buy their own computers to get there work done-wow! classy!), given stock options that haven't vested, great deal on buying more stock that won't vest for years, good medicine to sell - seriously, Tymlos is a good product, HUGE potential with product, etc...? answer - A) Your management team is a clown convention. If you built a company to sell, then sell! Your management team is truly a clown convention - Yuko, Bozo, Blinky, Bubbles, Claribell, etc. You've hired the whole gang! You must be the Ronald McDonald of the shit show they call Radius. You're fk'ing up a good thing, Bobby aka Ronald! Just hurry up and sell this mad house before it implodes! Sincerely, another one of your trapped minions *survey complete*

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like either you made a mistake coming to Radius, or they made a mistake hiring you. Good jobs are hard to come by, and there were probably at least a dozen other people who wanted the job you have. Try changing your attitude and showing some appreciation for the opportunity you've been given. Loser.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the great advice Grandpa!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, they made a mistake hiring you. Why don't you quit since you're so unhappy? Goodbye, and GOOD F****** riddance!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite a unique culture being built here. Sure is "different".

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Survey said?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't call me grandpa. Just call me "Dave".

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Won't be long now that there's an agreement in place with Teijin and EU approval imminent.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wishful thinking. Tymlos will be a bigger dud in EU. nothing to buy here. If there was it would have happened already

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"trapped minion".......LMAO!!!!!!
    Soooooooooooooooo true!!!!!!!!!
    These lying fucks got me here on lie after lie after lie too - so pissed I bought it!!!!!!! Fk!!!!!!
    It cracks me up how everyone is leaving........LOL!!!!!
    They are the ones who just hired these people and they are leaving..........LOL!!!!!!
    Continued, consistent departures, even while having a really good product & they just hired everyone, proves this is a clown ran shit show!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another happy minion. Try adding some burpees to your jumping jacks. Might help. Lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There aren't any managers that have left lately...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't we hear one left this week back East?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like that's accurate. There are now 2 RM jobs posted

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another RM gone! Boston. What happened now?!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real!! Based on what I'm being told. No computer?? That can't be right. Maybe it is when you realize the VP of Sales has never been a rep or manager and has no idea what he's doing. Another AZhole brought in by AZhole #1

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh hey, Bobby, what were the results on that survey?
    Ooooops, that's right, your not here to give a fk and you knew you wouldn't be here to give a fk
    Why did you send it out in the first place? smh
    Pathetic "leadership" - lies, lies, lies, more lies and more lies and more lies - The Radius Way

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today likely the beginning of the end for the current clown show. New boss likely has his own team waiting in the hallway.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Hoiland,
    Your company doesn't have enough money to survive much longer
    Your company is not generating any revenue
    You have WAY too many field sales reps/managers/office staff/etc
    Your predecessor left you a complete heap of shit
    Oh my Dear Danish Douchebag - you are FUCKED!!!!
    We all see it and we see the sweat dripping as you look around this train wreck
    Radius was built to be sold
    Should of sold when Bobby said to sell!!!!!

Guaranteed layoffs by Christmas
    If you work for Radius - run for the hills!!!!!!