How much longer till we hang it up?

Discussion in 'CSI Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2014 at 11:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sick of the bs story and non follow through. We are losing more money that we can make.

Put us out of our misery

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. We are fizzling away

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? What is the main cause of this? Just poor leadership?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The clock is ticking and the for sale sign is on the front lawn. Your day is coming to be set free

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may be true. Still the best company I've ever worked for and I'll be sad to see it happen.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It WAS a very good company, until R.G. became a truly evil person and brought so much harm to good workers. He got all swollen up with pride and turned away from his promise that no one would suffer what he did at Quest. It is unfortunate that the demise of CSI will bring harm to so many people, but RG, FD and NM deserve every bit of misfortune that accrues to them because their behavior has been beyond vile. Karma is a b***h.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear sales people are leaving? Is this still a good place to work?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does the deal close?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CSI is a lot like Saudi Arabia. If profits keep going down....if the price of oil keeps dropping....we're hanging on..........we're hanging on............we're hanging..............we're..............

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hang in there a little longer. Let the new owners prop up your depressed attitudes and get the company back on-track.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready. Here we go!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RIP